Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

this fish flies posted:

Super Mega Action Girl! Look at how Action she is! Wow.

It's got to just be my eyes or a trick of the background but god drat she looks like she has super-long extra-jointed fingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to get that. :(

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

SelenicMartian posted:

Does Rose & Camellia count as a girl game? It's flash, it has an all-girl cast, and lots of slapping.

R&C is what I imagine a very very heavily abridged soap opera being turned into a game looks like.

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

chocolatekake posted:

I tried my hand at carving soap.

Instructions from here: http://crafts.123peppy.com/popeye-soap-carving/55

I spent so much of that video worried you were going to accidentally cut yourself :ohdear:
Great result!

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

In Deception 3 Millennia is pretty much just a robot who happens to look like a lady. It's also implied in one of the endings that she is turned into Astarte by satan which leads into Deception 1. (Where she ended up manipulating basically everyone to resurrect satan) Reina was one of the better protagonistscharacters of the series, with an actual personality besides 'inept damsel'. Also, unnecessary midriff aside, they actually gave her a reasonably practical outfit that didn't look ridiculously sexualized.
Baby steps, I guess.

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

drat. 'Fat girl dress-up' games make me really sad in a way I wish I was smart enough to put into words.
Please tell me that we've hit the bottom of the barrel, and we're not gonna see something like TRANNY DRESS-UP or FAT (ETHNICITY) DRESS-UP next? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

I like the Thing figure in the right of the wardrobe montage in the last video. It makes me think of a a tiny Ben Grimm raging about her choice of outfits and accessories.

• Locked thread