Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Devious Vacuum posted:

The best dress-up game is Saint's Row 2-4.

Saints Row 2 was the best. Saints Row the Third apparently cut out a lot of the customization and from what I've heard SR IV is pretty much the same, just with a lot of the bonus outfits thrown into the main game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

haplesscardsharp posted:

Too be fair, anyone (male, female, or zebra) looks ugly as gently caress when they're that muscled up.

*ahem*

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

ThatPazuzu posted:

If you don't have big perky eyes, boys won't ever fall for your lazers.

I can think of something else that boys are distracted by if they're big and/or perky.

unfortunately I'm flat as a board:sigh:

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Killrrhubarb posted:

So what job will it be thread? You decide!

Obviously we need to be a fashion designer. The world needs to understand the fashionable-ness of Business Casual.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

BlueFlowerRedSky posted:

I was just about to watch the last three videos, but before that, I wanted to mention that this thread inspired me to make my own "girl game" ... in Twine. It's super-long (with the exception of one particular route) and probably only tangentially-related to the themes of the thread, but I finally finished it, and decided that I would link it here: ♥ Magical Makeover ♥

Woo! That was actually really cool! I became a plant lady!

• Locked thread