Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Read posted:

He wants the stream audience to be able to hear the commentators.

Yes, a problematic situation. You need three different audio mixes for that: One for yourself to listen to (game audio and commentators), one for your commentators (yourself and game audio), and one for the stream (game audio, commentators and you). Standard cheap audio mixer boards can't really do that, in fact it's quite hard to find something with even two proper stereo buses. However VAC should be able to do it without too much hassle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Kenny Rogers posted:

I am at my wit's end. I cannot figure out why the hell my mic is in constant broadcast mode in OBS. The GF works while I play, and it's irritating as hell to have CenturyLink Tech Support Central playing over my stream - even when there's no other desktop audio playing.

All the settings look correct, and I'm running OBS as Administrator.

You don't actually have a microphone device set in OBS according to that screenshot.
Perhaps your microphone is constantly playing over your regular audio and gets recorded along with that?

• Locked thread