Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Celebrating the new chill-endorsed thread with a super chill Dark Souls stream. Let's kill all of Lordran, with sorcery!

Join me here.

Starting now. Might do some Max Payne 3 Hardcore later.

Done for now. Thanks to everyone who watched!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Hi there. I haven't streamed anything for a while and I want to waste a whole lot of time shooting the poo poo about hilarious and terrible video games, so let's stream DEAD SPACE 3 HARDCORE MODE. One life, no save games, no pussying out.

There will be plenty of pussying out but it doesn't matter it'll be fun anyway. There will also be sweet tea and much chillaxing.

Click here to join me in my escapades! Starting in about 10 mins or so.

Done! See you tomorrow night. :)

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 13, 2014

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Let's stream more DEAD SPACE 3: HARDCORE MODE. Can I survive the entire game on one life in order to unlock sweet rewards??? The answer is probably no but it's fun to try anyway, and I brought along a nice collection of tunes! Mostly of the chip variety.

http://www.hitbox.tv/cjacobssa

Starting in 10 or so minutes.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Hey there. I'm streaming New York Minute Hardcore Mode for Max Payne 3 right now, since I promised my Let's Play thread I would do so. New York Minute Hardcore is basically beat the whole game without dying, but with a constantly ticking clock in the top left to hurry you along. It's hard, and good fun too!

Click here to join. Starting in 10 or so minutes probably. There will be chill music.

Finished! Maybe I will play more later. For those wondering, the game was bullshit and I did not win.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 01:45 on May 23, 2014

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Streaming more NYM Hardcore (no death speedrun mode, I'm sure you remember).

Join me here if you want to watch. Starting in about ten minutes or so.

For fun, I put my entire Spotify playlist on shuffle, so there probably will be no shortage of Kesha this time. :v:

Stream over! I got farther but I still did not succeed. The game continues to be total bullshit.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 24, 2014

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Doing what may be one final stream of Max Payne 3's New York Minute Hardcore Mode to finish out my LP with something that is both funny and sure to make my blood pressure rise. For those who don't remember the rules: Beat the entire game in one sitting, without dying, with a constantly ticking down timer in the top left to hurry me along. Should be fun.

Join me here! - OFFLINE

For those curious, I have added a fair amount of Kesha to my playlist so there very well might be Kesha this time. Will we be that lucky? Who knows. Starting in 10 or so minutes.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jun 10, 2014

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Dinner has been eaten, restarting the stream where I left off now. More Max Payne 3 NYM Hardcore, this time without the embarrassing deaths via hubris!

Join me here! - OFFLINE

Starting in 10 or so minutes.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jun 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Doing one last Max Payne 3: New York Minute Hardcore stream before I shelf it and start streaming other stuff. I've never gotten a successful run on camera and dammit I'm determined to! As before, NYM hardcore puts you in normal difficulty with a constantly ticking down timer, and if you die, you start all over from the beginning.

Join me here; starting in 10 or so minutes!

Afterwards I'll probably play some Spelunky or something I dunno!

Got one-shotted from behind cover. MAX PAYNE 3 v:v:v

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jul 18, 2014

• Locked thread