Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's a Smidgen, totally different guy :rolleyes:

(Rat Queens rules)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagnesiumB
Apr 13, 2013
Hey y'all, I'm about to start an Unknown Armies game and I'm looking for some inspirational images for that first session. Trying to find some weirdo occultists and spooky locations if you've got 'em.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

Kwyndig posted:

That's a Smidgen, totally different guy :rolleyes:

(Rat Queens rules)

I will never not post Betty. :colbert:

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

This is going to sound crazy, but I could do with a picture of a half-orc lady trying to dress fancy. She can fail or pull it off, doesn't matter.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Anyone got any good dark- or medium-skinned landsknechte, ideally female?

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

This is going to sound crazy, but I could do with a picture of a half-orc lady trying to dress fancy. She can fail or pull it off, doesn't matter.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Anyone got any good dark- or medium-skinned landsknechte, ideally female?

Not specifically intended to be landsknechte, but maybe close enough:

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

source

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Does anyone have marketplaces inhabited by a variety of races? I would especially appreciate ones with a majority goblins and orcs, but I realize that is not practical.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

A lot of his pieces are a theme of "[something] knight," and one of the pieces is named "knight knight." I dunno, I thought it was amusing :shobon:

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
I need magic weapon art, guys.

Anything is good, but stuff with horrific faces and eyes and other grotesque poo poo on it is even better.

stuff like this kinda

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Will real stuff do? Much easier to find grotesque armor.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Arrrthritis posted:

I need magic weapon art, guys.

Anything is good, but stuff with horrific faces and eyes and other grotesque poo poo on it is even better.

stuff like this kinda

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe
Anyone got a tattoo worthy image of a dwarf punching a goblin?

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
EclecticTastes is playing as Courtier in Covok's FantasyCraft game. When we were introducing our characters he unfortunately described himself as a "medieval Guy Fieri"

Behold the Merchant of Flavortown.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
So is there anyone in the world who has drawn a muckdweller skeleton?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Cuchulain posted:

EclecticTastes is playing as Courtier in Covok's FantasyCraft game. When we were introducing our characters he unfortunately described himself as a "medieval Guy Fieri"

Behold the Merchant of Flavortown.

He kind of looks like he's wearing headphones, and now I'm imagining him as a Jet Set Radio character. Probably the leader of the Flavor Barons.

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

So is there anyone in the world who has drawn a muckdweller skeleton?

These came up for "muddy skeleton":

I'm not familiar with muckdweller skeletons if that's a specific thing from a game.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
I find myself in need of some robits! Preferably military pageantry, or awkward naval command. Think this little guy, but in an old-school admiral's uniform!

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Rhyos posted:

I find myself in need of some robits! Preferably military pageantry, or awkward naval command. Think this little guy, but in an old-school admiral's uniform!

Would this guy work?

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Probably not what you had in mind, but robot and pageantry made me think of Prince Robot from Saga:

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Kumaton posted:

Would this guy work?

Close! The idea is either someone tiny and authoritative, or a dapper-as-gently caress combat robot.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Rhyos posted:

a dapper-as-gently caress combat robot.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.

Really just any of the "Sir you are being Hunted" promo art.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

unseenlibrarian posted:

Really just any of the "Sir you are being Hunted" promo art.

I am ok with this. Thanks, everyone!

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Anyone have any female orc or half-orc witch doctor sorts? Ideally not scantily-clad, but with how hard a time I've had finding them on my own I'll take what I can get. In return here's a bunch of landscapes and buildings and stuff I've collected.

Tasoth
Dec 13, 2011
Got talked into DMing a 5e game online. Not superthrilled with Roll20's search engine or my options for tokens, so I drew monster portraits to use as tokens.

Thumbnail link, so it can be embiggened.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Anyone have any good imagery of underwater laboratories/underwater alien ruins?

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Anyone have any female orc or half-orc witch doctor sorts? Ideally not scantily-clad, but with how hard a time I've had finding them on my own I'll take what I can get. In return here's a bunch of landscapes and buildings and stuff I've collected.

Ghost Green did a bunch of orc ladies. Not in color, but they're good and have a wide variety.

Some are here, the rest are here.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flagrant Abuse posted:

This is way too late (I've been up north working in the bush away from the internet) to help you, but...

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Kinda weird request:

Many armed people. Four arms, six arms, eight arms, I don't care. Can be natural arms (like a fantasy world race) or extra robot arms, just lots of arms.

Girls preferred. Robots accepted. Boys okay I guess Haha.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jul 1, 2016

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Kobolds with shields, please. This thread always impresses me with stuff I never knew existed.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

This lil guy rules.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

SpiritOfLenin posted:

Anyone have any good imagery of underwater laboratories/underwater alien ruins?

Does this work? It's a real underwater laboratory!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarius_(laboratory)

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

paradoxGentleman posted:

Does this work? It's a real underwater laboratory!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarius_(laboratory)

The scale's too small - need the picture for my DH campaign, and as everyone knows, everything is stupidly big in 40k. Sensibly sized real life things won't work.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

SpiritOfLenin posted:

The scale's too small - need the picture for my DH campaign, and as everyone knows, everything is stupidly big in 40k. Sensibly sized real life things won't work.

Don't particularly fit the 40k aesthetic, but hey you work with what you've got! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Man, those are nice, ADP. Where did you find them?