Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Hmm. Yeaaaah that's kinda a difficult one. The only thing I've been able to find that's like multiple different casters having trouble in an enclosed space is this.

Which doesn't fit the apprentice bill but hey it's a start :v:. Everything else turning up is like either cookie cutter faceless wizards doing heinous poo poo ala-

-or as you say necromancers doing their biz.

e: Bonus magic folk that I enjoyed while I way looking :smugwizard:

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Nov 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Just to have the full set of those cats, Army of Wool.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

SpiritOfLenin posted:

The scale's too small - need the picture for my DH campaign, and as everyone knows, everything is stupidly big in 40k. Sensibly sized real life things won't work.

Don't particularly fit the 40k aesthetic, but hey you work with what you've got! :v:

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

paradoxGentleman posted:

Man, those are nice, ADP. Where did you find them?

20-30 minutes of browsing Pinterest on my phone while I'm having a rough time trying to sleep tonight. :tootzzz: Mainly searching stuff like underwater scifi city.

SpiritOfLenin posted:

This is pretty much perfect - I don't suppose you have it in a bigger resolution? Thanks anyway.

Speaking of which Pinterest actually led me to a larger version of that picture from a post in the old art thread. :v: I was gonna double back around and replace it with that but you beat me to seeing it haha.

I can't really find a source for it :shrug:, hauled myself out of bed quick to reverse image search it and google can't do anything with it.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Jul 1, 2016

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Rent-a-Bot posted:

I need art of a werewolf thief for a final fantasy style game I plan on running. I'm basing the tone more off of games like 5 or 9 so something light and colorful if possible.

Man that's kind of a tough one haha, it's all either like 100% classic werewolf tearing out guts/howling at the moon or like fetishy romance novel covers. :v: Didn't have much luck finding lighter framed wolves to reflect the whole nimble rogue thing, but here's what jumped out at me.

Tried searching about for art based on World of Warcraft's worgen race for some stuff, but it seems to be mostly HUGE ARMOR wolf people that are basically just like your stereotypical warrior class looking folks.

RPZip posted:

Anyone have any good character portraits of people using whips that aren't insanely fetishy?

Got a couple on in my saved folder.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 3, 2016

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Vanguard Warden posted:

Anyone have any art of characters with magical glowing tattoos? Something that specific has proven to be very difficult to find.

Just a couple.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Zarick posted:

Anyone got any good minotaur fighters, preferably with swords? All the ones I seem to find have axes or hammers.

Last one's kind of out of the stereotypical fighter range, but eh.

Jade Mage posted:

Looking for a black knight that is not just a mass of spikey armour, if anyone's got anything like that.

:v:

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

There's probably a dump of this somewhere that I'm missing: sci-fi/cyberpunk gunslingers or detectives? Han Solo/Star Lord/Rick Deckard types, I mean.

Like with high fantasy, this is the kinda thing where it's easy to find hulking figures in heavy armor with huge guns, but not so easy to find just a guy in a jacket with a pistol.

My stuff doesn't fit perfectly, but then again most of my saved stuff tends to lean on the modded to be a hulking robot person side of cyberpunk haha. :v:

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Bendigeidfran posted:

I am looking for pictures of cats, who are also adventurers! And if you can find picture of a black cat with a red wizard's hat, that would be ideal.

Only solo pic I have on hand is this one.

But have a consolation squad of cuteventurers with some cats in it.

e: I lied. I had another folder full of animals. :v:

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 1, 2017

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

KittyEmpress posted:

Help me TG Art Thread: You're my only hope.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Prism posted:

It's me again.

I would like pictures of female spellcasters. Challenge mode: They need to have a rod or wand. (Staffs are OK but not quite as good.)

In exchange when I get a chance I'll organize up some of my art and post in the next couple days, since I've been asking for a lot of favours without providing much content. Maybe a knights image dump or something.

Didn't specify a flavor so you're getting a bit of everything :v:.

Unarmed

Just Ok

The Right Stuff

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

:v:.

I don't have much in the way of normal spooky dogs unfortunately just a bunch of creepy supernatural canine stuff. These are the closest I have to just like A Dog and that's already pushing it haha.

It quickly becomes clearly Not Just A "Dog" after that, but hey sharing anyways because random art dumps have helped me find stuff I needed in the past!

MohawkSatan posted:

Gimme your necromancers goons. Bonus for skull tipped staffs and undead arms

Edit: extra points for happy necromancers. Male or female, doesn't matter.

On the Lich/Undead side of things

Necromancy types

Bonus image because I love the idea of either a Lich who took up Farming or Farmer who took up Necromancy.

e: for more necrofolk.
e2: and more

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 12, 2017

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Tardzilla posted:

Okay, this might be a little too specific, but I'm looking for a sneaky rogue/thief type person with fishy/amphibious features, but still look a little human-like.

This is all I've got sitting around that fits the more Innsmouth citizen style of fishy that could be used generically for anything really.

Kuo-Toa and Sahuagin are the Fishpeople for fantasy stuff, but more often than not they're going to lean more heavily on the monstrous side of things.

I don't have a lot of stuff that fits really well unfortunately.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Patrick Spens posted:

Does anyone have any dragonborn monks? Or just dragonborn who aren't wearing armor. Most of the pictures I can find have them in full plate.

Most of what I've got line up with what The Crotch has posted, but a couple additions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

ProfessorProf posted:

As a counterbalance to that, I'm actually looking for some modern lizardmen. Lizard people who could fit into a modern-day-ish setting. All I can find so far is fetish art.

Continuing the slow trickle.