Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Thank you for reminding me that I was a regular on "Random Insanity" once upon a time. That's embarrassing.

I'm very happy that the genMay subforum over at hardOCP were closed and deleted, and equally happy that I didn't spend much time on the standalone (and moderated by far less sane) version that popped up later. It resembled the impression I've gotten of GBS ca 2001.

I don't really mind my WoW phase, though. I stayed in a single guild my entire raiding career, and I've met the core people a number of times by now. Great people, shame about the sheer number of hours it took. Oh, and I think there was a game in there somewhere.

Computer viking has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Feb 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread