Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

I DID IT ALL FOR THE GAMBIT
Lets make sure our Reapers are in tip-top shape by equipping them with U-238 Rounds AND G-4 Clusterbomb enhancements.

And let's head to Tarsonis for The Great Train Robbery because Diamondbacks are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

For upgrades lets grab the G-4 Clusterbombs and play around with them a bit.

A Perdition Turret sounds like the better research option.

And let's head over to The Great Train Robbery because Diamondbacks are still awesome.

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

I can't find the video, but I remember seeing a replay of a Starcraft I match where there was a very early worker rush. It came down to one SCV vs one Probe, and the Terran player managed to use his Command Center to trap his SCV between the building and some minerals, out of range of the probe, to collect enough to build a marine.

It was a fantastic watch.

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

G-4 Clusterbomb, Multi-Lock Weapon Systems, Vanadium Plating

The Dig has clearly already won but gently caress it, I'm gonna vote The Great Train Robbery again 'cause I love to lose!

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

Buy Advanced Construction.
Research Orbital Depots.

And lets do The Great Train Robbery, because, well, you know.

(I don't know if you'll allow this in voting, but if Safe Haven wins, I choose to Purify the Colony.)

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

For Upgrades, get Maelstrom Rounds and Advanced Construction

For Research get the Predator

For the Mission, do Breakout, but Help Nova

(If Safe Haven wins, I vote Purify the Colony)

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

Upgrade
Lets improve our base's efficiency with Advanced Construction and Orbital Command.

Zerg:
Let's make things interesting with Cellular Reactor.

Protoss:
Let's pump out the SCVs with Command Center Reactor.

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

gatesealer posted:

I don't understand why anyone would take the SCV reactor over the auto-refineries. The refineries instantly free up at least 3 SCVs, 6 if you play a gas heavy army and need that 2nd gas.

I voted for the SCV reactor. I'm mainly trying to pick options that would require him to perform more APMs rather than less. I figure that would make more interesting videos to watch.

That and I'm picking things I didn't pick on my playthrough. V:downs:V

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

Star Man posted:

That's not really how APM works. It just means six more SCVs get made per base.

See my second point.

fake edit: The idea is that he has to micro more SCVs rather than setting a refinery and forgetting it. Also it makes the very beginning more interesting as he has twice as many SCVs coming out.

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

I was going to vote for Cutthroat, but since that's not going to win, I say Purify the Colony!

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

edit: sorry, double post some how. Have some Kerrigan/Zeratul fanart I found on Google just now.

GKirby fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 7, 2014

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

Upgrade

Hel's Angels Mercenary
Ripwave Missiles

Research

Hive Mind Emulator

And, of course, the most important vote: it's quite obvious the correct term is Nexii.

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

Cutthroat because reasons.

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

For Upgrades, lets get advanced with Advanced Medic Facilities and Advanced Construction.

For Research, pick up the Raven.

And then lets continue the current story line and complete Engine of Destruction.

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

Raldan posted:

I expected Science Vessel to win handily, and boy howdy did it ever.

Raven vote represent. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GKirby
Jun 19, 2008

Nalesh posted:

How does it feel being objectively wrong :v:

It wouldn't be the first time in this thread. As I said earlier, I'm voting on research options that I didn't pick up on my own play through. So, in a way, I could argue that I am objectively right!

• Locked thread