Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
I play through most of the wings of liberty single player when it came out. I think I stopped like two missions from the final (About average for when I play games). Never got into hots, so looking forward to seeing the stuff I didn't get around to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
I'm just going to throw a vote for Welcome to the Jungle because our Protoss research is behind. Also I want vote for the larger Hellbat flames because I get sad every time I see the tiny little wimpy flames from them.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

Lunethex posted:

The one where the guy goes AFK with nothing built, his opponent builds everything the Terrans have to offer, and still comes back to win the game a half hour later?

I really want to watch this now, it sounds quite amusing.

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

Kibayasu posted:

I don't even play SC2 multiplayer and even I had to see it. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKRSE4Ccl_A

Edit: It occurs to me that this is what would happen to me if I ever tried to play multiplayer.

Oh man that part at the very end was the best. Especially since the button said 'Uninstall the game please.'

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Just going to throw down a vote for whatever the Armor Research is (Cause I don't want to go to the last page to remember.) I think the HP will make more of a difference in the end than the attack speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

Kurieg posted:

Just a note that advanced Medical facilities gets supplanted by one of the protoss research upgrades that has a somewhat lackluster counterpart(at least as far as the campaign is concerned, it would be absurd in multiplayer).

I just finished the campaign today, looking back, I was disappointed I took the lackluster counterpart.

• Locked thread