Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Pyroi posted:

That is. quite possibly, the greatest title for a mission ever.

It's the kinda mission name that begs for a full squad wipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Fumbles posted:

I know this isn't the general thread but I think this is the best place to ask:

If you could give a single tip for someone trying to progress from Normal to Classic and finding the first few missions a bit of a tactical brick wall, what would it be? We've really reached the point where technology and skill ups tip the scale more than tactics, but I keep finding myself having serious hurdles going through the first few missions when you don't have any better weapons or armor and everyone is a rookie.

Try recording a failed mission and seeing what went wrong. Figure out if you constantly repeat a mistake, stuff like that.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

Piell posted:

My single tip would be to play like low cover doesn't exist at all.

100x this. Low cover is a noob trap

• Locked thread