Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Le Batard actually almost always has awesome interviews simply because its his stance that if you want to get the standard stuff, there are a thousand other reporters who are asking those questions and they are giving the same answers every time. He always refuses to ask them anything about what they are famous for and instead tries to get honest answers about rumors and funny stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

DupaDupa posted:

Bears's offense plus Lamarr Houston and Tim Jennings all went go kart racing in Miami.

Cutler won and made the rookie wide out carry his trophy around.

god dammit when was this? I will frequent every track in Miami to race Cutler if I have to...

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Coach Hearthrob, a.k.a Kliff Kingsbury was interviewed by LeBatard on his radio show today. You can listen to it here (just scroll down a bit and look at the media player playlist).

Highlights include admitting that he has flirted with mothers of recruits to get them on his side, Mike Leach is the craziest/smartest person alive, and a promise to share the good Johnny Football stories after draft day. Also, apparently Kingsbury just talks like Matthew McConaughey now which is perfect.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Chichevache posted:

Why yes, Miss Sherman, I'm sure we can come to a mutual understanding about young Richard's future at Stanford. Why don't we continue this discussion in a more... private setting?
\_

Hey man, not everyone's O-face is as pretty as we think it to be.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Hey, this thread is about getting to know players, not about who is the shittiest poster.

• Locked thread