Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
As everyone knows by now, the Eagles were unwilling to put up with a bad seed like DeSean Jackson. The Eagles are the gold standard of NFL franchises and they expect their players to be high character athletes who maintain their lofty standards.

All that acknowledged, let's meet the current face of the franchise, LeSean McCoy.

LeSean McCoy, a fine, upstanding young gentleman.

Beloved by nuns and probably Jesus Christ himself.

Disney™ approved.

REDACTED

REDACTED

LeSean McCoy has a special connection with his fans and goes out of his way to share his time with them.

quote:

Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News reports that McCoy failed to attend a paid autograph signing event in Ashley, Pennsylvania on March 11.

Per Domowitch, McCoy received $2,500 of a $5,000 fee up front from Bentley’s, a local restaurant and night club. Bentley’s had to refund the ticket price paid by “hundreds” who waited in vain for McCoy to arrive.

quote:

Eagles running back LeSean "Shady" McCoy has run into some more trouble for not showing up for paid appearances.

The latest Shady snafu, in Mountain Top, Luzerne County, has resulted in a Philadelphia Common Pleas Court civil judgment of $8,180.50 against McCoy and a co-defendant.

McCoy was supposed to sign fan autographs at the sports-memorabilia store last year but walked after arriving to see federal law-enforcement officers inside the store, Dyller said.

LeSean McCoy is a family man.

quote:

LeSean "Shady" McCoy lived up to his nickname Saturday night when he embarked on a Twitter battle with his baby mama, calling her names and insisting his followers also harass her on the social media site.

With varying levels of profanity, Steph said McCoy has herpes, mocked his penis size, said his good friend had sex with his current girlfriend and also suggested that McCoy had recently performed oral sex on her in efforts to avoid child support payments.

McCoy replied that Steph was a "Broke bum" and a "nobody" who was trying to make her name off their son and told his followers to "Tell @Angelface0330 to get a job n stop begging for child support money she a BUM needs me to LIVE sad!!!"

He also said "I hit u n a week without knowing ya name .. My son the only reason u have a life u broke stop frontn on IG ...U BUM."

LeSean McCoy has honest, accurate and insightful opinions on other players and is courageous enough to share them.

On Osi Umenyiora:

quote:

Overrated n soft 3rd best d-line on his team honestly.

quote:

I think he thinks that he is better than what he really is. I think he is a ballerina in a Giants uniform. Other than that, that is all I got to say about Osi.

On Knowshon Moreno:

quote:

Knowshon sucks

On Tim Tebow:

quote:

My son is two, I’ll take my son over Tim Tebow.”

But sometimes LeSean McCoy just likes to cut loose and have a good time.

quote:

In December 2012, McCoy allegedly sprayed one of 15 women he had invited onto a party bus with water, ordered his body guard to “get her” (assault her) when she complained, poured some party bus beverages on her while she was restrained on the party bus floor, and then left her on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike.

LeSean McCoy, Superstar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

NC-17 posted:

What's your point exactly?

This is "Let's get to know players" not "have a point"

• Locked thread