Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

at least the interface looks a lot better than skyrim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

is there literally anyone in the world who wants to play this. anyone at all who saw that they were making an elder scrolls mmo and thought "now that looks extremely my poo poo"

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Mr. Mallory posted:

people who haven't played it yet and just think that people that were in the beta are over-reacting about how terrible it is

i keep forgetting that most games get funded by idiots who convince themselves that every game that they haven't played yet will be good and is definitely worth preordering/kickstarting/getting emotionally attached to

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Calling it: after this flops they'll try to make a es moba

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

next time i change my mind about something irl can i just say the last thing i said was a "translation error" too

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Megafunk posted:

Your honor, the claim that my "incredibly sensual piss dungeon for young adults" is not actually just my normal basement is deffo a transcription error.

May I present exhibit A: the current version of the lore,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

this feels like a clip from the office or something

• Locked thread