Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I was playing way too much Neverwinter Online and one day they had an event and I was chasing pigs and chickens into a coop and I was like wtf am I doing. So I quit that and then I thought signing up to beta test TESO would be a good idea. I even put that I was in the Goon EVE crew as a lie on the application, yes it had a huge rear end application.

When I finally downloaded all 20 gigs of it and a beta test started I couldn't believe what a pile of poo poo that game was. It reminded me of a Greenlight submission where some guy was trying to singlehandedly recreate Skyrim.

tl,dr: it gay, im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

I have tried Neverwinter and found the mechanics fun to play even if it turns into a steaming pile of boring crap at level 60, is TESO actually worse? Neverwinter for all its faults is fun to actually play, the action game style is decent.

Replying to ya from 2 pages back but Neverwinter was fun but I started playing it right from launch so I basically hit the content wall but I really liked it until that point and I really liked the arena combat. I'm sure now if you started now there would be plenty to do and you'd never be able to catch up with add ons, although I'm sure everyone is probably running around in neon armor with ghosts and poo poo chasing them.

To be fair TESO also looks way the hell better now then it did when I played it like 6 months ago but I'm saying that from seeing a single screenshot someone posted.

• Locked thread