Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

well now I have to play it, thanks a lot

:sterv: all you're fantasies will cum true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Omi-Polari posted:

hey remember shadowbane

i remember seeing that box all the time in stores and getting pc games like black and white instead. did it manage to not suck?

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Kid Gloves posted:

i kind of wonder what would constitute a fun mmo, assuming no tech barriers

basically anything that would make a good mmo (freedom) would also make nobody want to play because you could always lose all your poo poo by not being good at the game instead of just assuming the time = xp formula in wow and every other poo poo game. this is why eve is the best

if you make an mmo with too much freedom people start to realize that they can just leave the computer and go live their lives for free if they want to contend with people who are smarter/stronger/luckier than them that want to take their poo poo

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Kid Gloves posted:

maybe all mmos are lovely

the future of mmo's will only come about when we all have anime cyberbrains and completing mundane internet tasks directly stimulates your pleasure centers

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

probably around the point when people stop being willing to pay for microtransactions and a subscription

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

stoutfish posted:

lizard wizard is playing this right? someone cyber with him and record the logs

as an experienced "ironic" cyber-sexhaver, i will do this "for the lols"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

stoutfish posted:

put on your robe and wizard hat

i enchant my gear with charged j/o crystals instead of filled soul gems