Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
minus world
Sep 23, 2009

"good poster"
the last good game in the series was morrowind. the witcher series is the next king now and i cant wait to play the gem that is witcher 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minus world
Sep 23, 2009

"good poster"
Didn't WoW come out in 2004? It's incredible that no MMO has managed to top it in 10 years.

minus world
Sep 23, 2009

"good poster"
the new everquest should be on everybodys hype list though

minus world
Sep 23, 2009

"good poster"
i just wonder how much longer until blizzard caves in and makes it F2P with microtransactions to draw more people back in.

minus world
Sep 23, 2009

"good poster"

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I was excited for Elder Scrolls Online because I had heard nothing about it and because I'm dumb. Turns out it's a stupid MMO just like everyone was afraid of. I'd post screenshots but they put my email address all over the screen so nobody can post screenshots and have people go "oh it looks like poo poo + email addresses" or maybe it's supposed to look like that.
This is what it looked like

bethesda hire me

what the gently caress is up with that question mark? this really is a miserable pile of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minus world
Sep 23, 2009

"good poster"
man i really want to replay oblivion because of this thread. are there any releases on steam that have all of the DLC or was that stuff all garbage?

• Locked thread