Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

roboshit posted:

if you have ever ever EVER played any of bethesdas games and witnessed how hosed up and buggy they are how can you expect a loving mmo from them to be good
see this could be cool b/c imagine exploiting all those bugs to use against other idiots playing the bad game with you and instead of laughing to urself ur laughing with ur friends and/or at other idiots who are getting really mad ur ruining their Elder Scrolls Experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Paying to play an mmo you dont actually like because there might be a bug in it that you could exploit

lol, goons will throw away their money on any old poo poo.
lol who said anything about paying for it

that would literally be the only redeemable thing about this game, broken funny stuff but that still doesn't justify $60 up front + $15 per month

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

reminder instead of michael kirkbride they have this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqiEvH4iC0M

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

Limerick posted:

Man the main point to take away from my post isn't "Firefall is good." Even if it's poo poo at least it's not, yet again, the exact same poo poo. The point of my post was that MMO design is like some massive poo poo-oroborous, a publishing company executive making GBS threads into its own mouth forever. The same terrible gameplay that just does nothing to entertain you but does everything to addict you gets recycled over, and over, and over, and over again because it made a lot of money a few times. If Firefall's devs are hucksters and it's a poo poo game, at least it's going to go down in a blaze of actually interesting mistakes rather than the usual pattern of yet another WoW clone going down in a gurgle of blandness.

I'm talking about videogames way too seriously but holy poo poo I loving hate MMORPGs. :tizzy:
'this messy water turd is a lot better than the rigid hard turds we normally get'

• Locked thread