Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite secret?
Sex Scandal
Dirty Limmerick
Magic Riddle
Delusion of Grandeur
Adoption Papers
View Results

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Business Gorillas posted:

Sabel is addicted to the smell of Coca Cola.
I'm getting help for it OK.

E: I really apologize for how bad this snype is everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
business gorilla negatively compares every band to Judas Priest circa 1974

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
George Bush is the only member of the Bush family. George W. is just Bush when he's high. Jeb is the persona Bush adopts when he's hit in the head with a bowling ball (which happens frequently). Barbara is just Bush in a drag costume he came up with for Skull and Bones follies and he kept doing it because of a dare. (Or so George Bush wants his fraternal Boners to believe.)

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for revealing these confidences on the internet. These people trusted you & this is supposed to be a safe place.

Trixie Hardcore bought a second account, just to post someone else's secrets and simultaneously be sanctimonious about being above admitting the secrets of others.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
The attacks on 9/11 were actually staged by the government

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.
K. Flaps has pineapple on his pizza and ketchup on his anime.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Double Muhammad is just a mirror reflecting another mirror and zero Muhammads.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Swamp Fancy posted:

K. Flaps has pineapple on his pizza and ketchup on his anime.

Swamp Fancy is really more of a marsh with some silk ficus trees thrown in to impress the neighbors.

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:
Kim Kardashian's pregnancy was an elaborate ruse to conceal her weight gain from stubbornly downing every single one of Kayne West's bucket-sized money shots. The adoption of the child North West was designed to co-inside with surgery to remove the chief cause of the extra weight: a bowling ball-sized mass of congealed, colonially-living spunk nesting inside Kim. Shortly after removal the mass escaped by knocking down surgeons like tenpins (and it made the noise, it made the goddamn noise) and is currently on the run with whereabouts unknown.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Bitchtard has a secret Cheeze Whiz addiction.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
The original handle of redshirt was changed by an admin from redshit. This opened up a whole new world of goon acceptance and also a newly found appreciation for Star Trek. Also, no one assumes they're referencing communism anymore.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
^ lol

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

bathroom sounds posted:

The Droid masturbates to lovely posts.

Why don't you just call me a narcissist then?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Putty can make some pretty putty posts sometimes.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Don Messick's surname comes from his grandparents emigrating to the New World from the Old Country. Following an utterance of broken English, his grandfather died during patriation and became one of many immigrants whose bones form Ellis Island.

The Droid's avatar makes everyone of their posts better. :lol: Muttley. And if you don't know who Muttley is, go read a manga in a coffee shop you filthy tweener.

Edwin Binney made a fortune selling industrial waste to schools, but will best be remembered for whiny babbies calling his wax pastel names "racist".

Putty may seem humorous, but never call him silly. Silly Putty died back in the war.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Noni's life isn't really that busy.

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

I REFUSE TO BAN GENOCIDE DENIAL IN MY SUBFORUM BECAUSE I BELIEVE PEOPLE SHOULD DEBATE THE GENOCIDE DENIERS INSTEAD

I ALSO REPORTED MY TITLE FOR SAYING I IGNORE PMS, VIOLATING D&D RULE II.2.B AS I DIDN'T CITE A SOURCE, THEN PAID MONEY TO REWRITE IT
Matoi Ryuko can speak to and understand her godrobe, Senketsu.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Suicide Sam E. wears the same pair of crocs in public showers and when he goes out to the store.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
GOT A EXTRA TITTY would like to be banned so that he can finally reregister as EXTRA TITTY MAN

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Putty has only ever tickled a chicken's cloaca for science.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
VendaGoat prefers free-range, home raised goats but doesn't want anyone at work to think they're too fancy for vended goats. Secret shame.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Cucktales Blogger caught scabies at the age of 14, and though he treated it early, the paranoia and guilt of potentially infecting others has destroyed all tactile interactions with other people. He also has herpes.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

onedayholiday desperately wishes for approval from his parents, but since they are two gay dogs he registered for somethingawful.com.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Caro masterminded 9/11

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Slowbeef is the Dark World version of DarkSydePhil. It's complicated.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Someone here likes to smell dog farts.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Zombie Boat once met the legendary Wyatt Earp and left the experience with their head turned into a canoe. But ZB did not die!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Awww maaan im a boat.

Sam once fired 100 rounds of ammo at his own reflection, mistaking it for a sneaky sexual predator.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Sephardic Homo realized that he only liked men but would never find a soulmate, so he had to legally change his name from Spanish Manlove.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Suicide Sam E. does not have object permanence and is constantly surprised at everything

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

Stoat posted:

Suicide Sam E. does not have object permanence and is constantly surprised at everything

Stoat isnt actually a stoat, rather is two midgets in an incredibly small pantomime ferret

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Big Daddy Keynes posted:

Stoat isnt actually a stoat, rather is two midgets in an incredibly small pantomime ferret
Big Daddy Keynes is actually a 5'9" single man who does not particularly subscribe to the ideas of Keynes.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

redshirt posted:

Big Daddy Keynes is actually a 5'9" single man who does not particularly subscribe to the ideas of Keynes.

redshirt's shirt is more of a mauve colour.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Big Daddy Keynes' parachute account is Thrillton Friedman

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
paranoid randroid never learned to read, suffers from mild anxiety, but it very dramatic about his condition. Suspiciously over dramatic...

Atma works for a popular video game company out of their garage, recently fired all of the writers, and is desperate for plots.

Suicide Sam E. fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Apr 25, 2014

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Trixie Hardcore has the terrible impulse to gently caress everyone she meets. Might as well walk around with the god-damned white pages under her arm. (George Carlin crosspost)

Palpek has never seen the "Twin Peaks" movie nor television series. However, he was in it. He is a backwards-talking dwarf.

Anime Sandwich is open-faced. Most people think of them as just being a slice of soggy bread with some anime sitting on it and not a true sandwich.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm gay

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
goons are all loving subhuman degenerate basement dwelling neckbeard adult virgin anime-loving scum with questionable hygeine

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
Israel was behind 9/11.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
FogHelmut once ate an entire coconut and an entire pineapple for a bet and his piss smelled like pina colada for a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Snowglobe of Doom wears women's panties under his boxers because they give him that snug fit he likes around his junk.

• Locked thread