Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Thread: [Vampire] Unlive Fast, Final Die Hard
System: Modified Strix Chronicle/nWoD Vampire
Format: PbP
Players: 4-6
Description: New System, Old Setting, mish-mash of character types! Navigate your Requiem as a young vampire in a world that never found Gehenna! I apologize for the number of posts made right off the bat oh man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Thread Verum Aeternus: The Broken Sword
System A mixture of Blood and Smoke and Vampire the Masquerade: 20th Edition, with a Focus on the Sabbat Sect
Format PbP with some IRC (likely) mixed in
Players 4
Description A bunch of Cainites coming up in Rochester New York after Gehenna failed to happen. Anything could occur!

• Locked thread