Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Forums Terrorist posted:

Thread: Protectorate Of The Dead
System: Fate Accelerated Edition
Format: PbP
Players: 3-5ish

Description:It's a Weird War 2 game! You're Russians on the Eastern Front, liberating Minsk during Operation Bagration; you're also trying to capture a high-ranking SS officer for ~reasons~.

Repostin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Thread: [Adeptus Evangelion] I Mustn't Run Away
System: Adeptus Evangelion (Dark Heresy hack)
Players: 3-4 Pilots and an Operations Director

Description: DRIVE robots made from your mum! SEE things that shouldn't! EXPERIENCE the thrills of NERV's comprehensive mental health plan! GO utterly insane regardless as you fail catastrophically and all your compatriots are killed/go insane/turn into LCL!

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Thread: The Towering Flame
System: Deadlands Classic
Players: 4-6

Description: You've packed your bags and headed west, to the Mojave desert, to make your fortune. But the desert is unforgiving, and it's a Weird old frontier out there...

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Game: Help Me Test Out A Tanks Game
System: Through Mud And Blood (working title)
Type: PbP, being in #persona also helps
Players: At least 3 or 4

I made a tonks gaem, help me figure out the holes in the system so I can patch them over with corkboard/ignore your complaints.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Game: [FAE] Shokk Attack Skwadron
System: Fate Accelerated
Players: At least 4

Description: It's Deff Skwadron, in FAE.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

My Favourite Pastime
Players: 3-5
System: secret police, an Apocalypse World hack

Ever watched The Lives of Others or played Papers Please? You get to be a cog in a very large and unfeeling machine, systematically ironing the social fabric of East Germany flat with a very large hammer.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lu0G1xCjEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Game: QUADRUPLE JEOPARDY
System: octaNe
Players: 3+
Description: THIS SUMMER, LET FREEDOM RING.

QUADRUPLE JEOPARDY
COMING SOON TO VHS, BETAMAX AND LASERDISC.

• Locked thread