Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

In perpetual motion sickness.

texasmed posted:

I started a PE Assassin with Black Dragon as a first character

All I can think of when I read this is Taps. Goonspeed, son. *salute*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Marx posted:

Just started to download again, I have a 200+ res/rep and a 200+ cst/rec. I'll be more than happy to idle and help out dudes on days off.

I've been playing this game off and on since closed beta, I really just need to stop. :ohdear:

If you mean closed beta pre handover of the game, then I'm sorry to tell you all your characters are gone. However, good to see another person come back!

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Well, after a hard day's grind going from dex/int 18 to 50ish, I can safely say the double XP weekend is off to a great start at half time. Get your butts in here, goons!

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

SubjectVerbObject posted:

outpost control, the main PVP I see is hanging out in PP and bitching about the other guy having a PPU in help chat.

There's the endgame in a nutshell!

Do most folks keep their LE chip in until capped and geared?

Nah, remove it around **/30 to get more XP and money, but be careful!

Can you attack hunting groups from enemy clans?

Yes, but be careful. I'd encourage it but if you don't take care you might end up getting griefed out of levelling zone.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

I'd probably be happier than I am had the 17th Turd Squad not shown up to beat on my uncapped rear end with their WoC guns.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

El Farid is like a 9-5 full time job. Decent pay, but soul crushing.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Marx posted:

Imagine how the dex grind would be without it.

It might make the devs address the dearth of leveling options!

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Our clan apartment needs to be filled with hookers.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

I hate busy weeks that keep me from capping my rear end in a top hat Spy. We farming WoC disks yet with the slightly crazy pubbie?

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Just thought I'd update on my absence the past couple of days with how I've been dreaming about grinding...

Neocrack, goons. Neocrack.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Exioce posted:

Any tips?

For Con, get Kaz or somebody to beat you to death in your apartment when you take out your Law Enforcer chip. For Str, repairing a vehicle or missions are pretty much your only outlets. Psi is pretty much just missions, but your epic will give you lots of XP there and a spy can use some basic PPU spells which are sort of useful and will level you slowly. But when you cap everything else, just do recycling missions (more on that later) to level the easy stuff and it'll allow you to swap factions super fast!

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Double XP coming round and my loving computer shits out and refuses to start. Thanks, fujitsu and Neocron devs. :smith:

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Jacked a PC off my roommate. This thing is ghetto as gently caress, but it'll run mah neocrack.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Till his kawaii cock fell off.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

The post above needs to be emphasized 100% for it's sheer accuracy.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Hey guys, situation has changed and my old machine is operational. Awesome. So, I'll be by presently... as in tomorrow.

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Patiently waiting for this patch to get tested and put out. Our clan died. I'll be looking at getting us into a large clan, already have a few leads.

Who is interested in playing again when the patch hits?

Sorry I've been away, but I think we all saw that poo poo happening. What a weird guy who lead that "clan".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grecotch Unicycle
Oct 6, 2012

Yeah, man. I'm moving right now, but will hit you up when I'm around.

• Locked thread