Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Is there a better place to download the installer than the DOWNLOAD NOW link on the website? I'm getting like 120 KB/sec which is some small play bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Kazvall posted:

There should be an alternate download towards the bottom of the op.

If you guys need to switch it up in terms of leveling, there are many options. The outzone is loving full of low level to mid range mobs in the outzonene dungeons. There just isn't a citycom nearby I don't think. Chaos caves near CRP is a good change from el farid. If youre just grinding for sympathy, doing the epic is the fastest way. There are other shortcuts to leveling int/dex/str/con.

Haha, thanks. I read every part of the OP except the trouble shooting section. 2MB/sec is much better than 60KB/sec, thanks.

• Locked thread