Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

EN Bullshit posted:

That's not sex. What counts as sex is indefinable and may be different to each person.

I'm having sex with you right now, at least by my definition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

FoolyCharged posted:

When puberty kicked in for me in my second year of high school, my body kinda screwed the pooch,

Dogs don't count

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Female colleagues fall in the category of Day Game.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

I'm an old virgoon and I make sandwiches in my frying pan because its the only utensil in my kitchen, then I make coffee in it and drink it straight from the pan, then I jam the handle up my bum and whack off.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

more of a simile than a metaphor

e: probably

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

t3h z0r posted:

I was behind a guy and his Filipino wife at the supermarket, and the checkout lady was Filipino as well. And this old flabby white dude is talking to her like a child, saying stuff like "I LOVE YOUR CUL-TURE! DO YOU HAVE MANY RE-LA-TIVES HERE???"

And checkout lady gave waifu this pitying look and it was sad and hilarious.

And then you shuffled through on your own with a bunch of cheese and bread and she thought you were awesome, got it.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Starter Wiggin posted:

All you dicks are being deliberately obtuse.
Rice cooker: can also steam veggies
Knives: cut everything if you had a special knife just to cut aged Swiss then you're a fuckwad
Slow cooker: can cook all sorts of poo poo like whole hunks of meat or stew or soup

But you can do all kinds of sandwiches in a toastie machine, wraps and things like quesadillas too, as long as place them in a way that minimizes leakage (speaking as a squirter).

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

Did you see my posts in ladythread about my friends cricket player breakup? Same dude.

You seem to be following your friends private life obsessively closely and you're probably the reason no guys will bone her.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Keith Mars posted:

I hope I'm not too late for picture chat!

It's pretty cool that science has created a man grown entirely from hymen cells.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

I'm gonna order a takeaway and then have some sex.

Wonton Sodomy.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Girl is just wantin' sodomy.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

kaworu posted:

This thread was a silly honeypot but it pretty much inspired me to want to finally lose the last of my virginity (so to speak) in the sense of having penetrative intercourse with another man receptively (I'm a man) something I've been wanting to do for some time but have been squeamish about. Me and my boyfriend-ish person are tentatively going to do this on Monday, so it's actually pretty exciting. And might change things as he really views this as a true consummation of sorts and has done it before, unlike me.

So did it not go that well then?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

If you got into 40k and still didn't laid then I don't think there is much that can be done for you.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Skilleddk posted:

virgoon here , am i ugly or deformed or anything or is it my personality thats awful

Do you wipe your rear end? You look like you're taking a selfie in the toilet instead of wiping your rear end.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

car dance posted:

Some people like to gently caress ugly people. Some hot people don't care about sexual relationships. You can no more tell someone is a virgin from looking at them than you can tell someone is gay.

So, sometimes then?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

PlacidPanic posted:

Don't use alcohol as a crutch for social interaction. Push yourself out of your comfort zone continually and you'll become less afraid and better at interacting. You'll have to fail to get better and it will suck at first but you have to stick with it. Think of it like going to the gym - when you first go you're going to feel weak and pathetic and it's going to be embarrassing, especially if you've avoided exercise before and are really out of shape. But if you push past that pain and embarrassment and stick with it, you will get better and stronger and achieve your goals.

That sounds just like a computer game. Are you sure you're basing this theory on real life?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

Women are people with their own individual desires, aspirations, opinions, and interests. I consider women my social equals, and understand that I am not entitled to sex or relationships just because I want them.

Did your defence lawyer write that sentence for you?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Yeah just be up front about the dick. There are some shallow girls out there, you just need to find one.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Felonious Batman posted:

Way to be a dick.

Wow, no need for cheapshots like that. It's not big, and it's not funny.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

If you're just open about yourself in general it'll worm it's way into conversation by itself. Just don't let it be the elephant in the room.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

spengler posted:

In an odd way, I see a lot of similarities between sex and LSD or mushrooms. Unique experiences; can be lots of fun; possibly something most normal/healthy people should try at least once in their life but not something to obsess about or worry about too much. Not things to really be analyzed or contemplated as much as just experienced; both are expressions of love and death that extend beyond the ego boundary into the utterly bizarre weirdness of the universe.

Doing them unsafely can cause the propagation of babies, STDs and/or transdimensional psionic viruses.

Of course my perspective is skewed as fuckall because I discovered both of these things during my formative adolescent years, and I will certainly admit that sex is much easier to maintain as a normal pasttime once one enters the adult world with all its mundane responsibilities.

This a smart post. I once got a handjob from a alien while doing dmt.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

Your dick is fine. I've known both and couldn't even tell the difference when they're erect which I assume yours will be.

I don't think you're the connoisseur of dicks that you repeatedly claim to be.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

solovyov posted:

Most women do not check the bouquet on a dick prior to loving.

Yeah they do, maybe Shannonmcn would be happy with a cursory glance at a dick to make sure it's vaguely dick shaped before letting someone stick it in them with the lights out, but most women would want to take a closer look somewhere during the build up.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Table top games and sex don't mix well.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

No, it was in Mexico and I didn't have a passport/was a little scared. I did end up hooking up with the same guy later on the day of the orgy, though.

Dude sounds like a pro sexhaver. I'd imagine enduring a Mexican orgy and then crossing the border to hook up with a lustful goonette the same day would be too much for most men. Don't feel like you have to compete with this, virgoons.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Schroeder91 posted:

She only wanted to do it in 3 month increments to see how it goes. I'm scared to lose her as a friend and that's the only thing making me hesitant. The idea was to move in, hopefully find a better job in a few months, and move out. I wish I had a guy friend looking for a roommate, but I don't. She said she doesn't want to date anyone for like a year so I wouldn't expect a bf.... but who knows how that will go.

It's a stupid idea and I'm stupid for wanting to do it.

She wants you to prove you can man up a bit. Get in there (the apartment).

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Move in with her. You can never be balls deep if you don't have balls.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

ZergFluid posted:

Seriously, ask yourself why that is. Why is the market skewed that way? Perhaps women don't have the same needs as men when it comes to sex, or rather your typical woman naturally finds it far easier than your average man to find her needs met in that department.

We need more wars. Otherwise beta starfish sexhavers will continue to get divorced raped.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

The Unholy Ghost posted:

I'm pretty sure my parents think I'm gay because I've actively heard them tell other family members who asked about my relationship status to not worry about it. More importantly, whenever my dad is talking to me about his vague fantasies of my future married life he always makes sure to use gender-neutral pronouns. It's definitely the right thing to do if your son is actually gay but in this case it just makes me angry.

Oh, and now that I'm thinking about all of this again instead of merely blocking it out of my mind I remember my parents asking me multiple times if I was gay, wherein I had to tell them again and again that I wasn't.

You should fight your dad

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Kimmalah posted:

I have an anthropology degree and I think you're full of poo poo. :)

I have a degree in Gastroenterology and I know everyone is full of poo poo.

Your move ladies! :rimshot:

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Man you sound like you need to chill your pill a bit, have you looked into penis pearling? Just get some studs for your cock bro, feels good.

Well that's loving horrific GIS

I was thinking I could just lay my fat carcass face down on a bed of sequins for a few hours and when I arise my penis will look like Smaug's undercarriage.

Tortuga fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 10, 2014

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Always wear two condoms when you're with a new woman.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Ausmund posted:

26/male/virgin/never kissed/never touched a girl

If a situation comes up where people are asking me about my relationship history, what should I say? What would happen if I just told them the truth?

Don't be a hipster douchbag, just make up a story about some girl you boned while on holiday that can't be traced or something. No one gives a poo poo about your useless genitals and they certainly don't want to read 136 pages of you whining about it for online oppression points.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Should have just folded your whiskey dick in there anyway and chalked it up as a tko.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Eagerly awaiting Zergfluids effortpost on FGM

• Locked thread