Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Pre-season games just five days apart for the Bombers. I guess it has to be someone that gets the short end of the stick, but I can't see this being a beneficial thing for the worst team in the league.

Nine teams makes the schedule so goofy. I don't expect it to happen, but if Edmonton somehow wins their division, they would get 22 days off between their last game and the West division final.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug
Faced with the prospect of basically nobody to throw the football to him in 2014, Terrence Edwards has called it a career.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Drunk Canuck posted:

Probably something to do with logging before anyone cared about Ottawa or the area.

Yes, that's why. It's also why the mascot is a lumberjack. I guess the long forgotten lumber industry does lend for better branding opportunities than either the government or the spectre of failed tech giants that still haunt the place.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Stickarts posted:

I just really don't like the Als. Guess why.

It's hardly Montreal's fault that the Roughriders can't tell the difference between 12 and 13.

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug
He's probably going to be the number two behind a guy named Zach Collaros. He had eight starts last year for Toronto and looked impressive enough that the Cincinnati Bearcats product was considered a prime free agent this off-season.

Here's something interesting for all you Ti-Cat fans out there: the combined career sum of completions tossed by all of the quarterbacks currently on that roster is less than 250 and they have 17 TDs to 9 INTs.

• Locked thread