Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That Buddy Rose blow away ad was seriously amazing. They need a 30 minute show where they show nothing but those weird wrestling vignettes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

AKA Driver posted:

Cyndi Lauper better have an up-to-date manager's license! You can't just get trained by Lou Albano and call yourself a manager. There's paperwork involved!

We can't be having unlicensed managers running around, then we can just have pop stars managing wrestlers. It will be madness!!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It seems like the streaming is working a little better for me right now. Still having some buffering issues but it's going longer without them. Since its a rerun on the stream right now I'm watching the Zamboni raw right now,and wow the nostalgia is hitting hard.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

elf help book posted:

Is the thing at 8 the nxt special people were saying is real good if you never watch nxt?

It Pretty much tells you the concept of NXT, the wrestlers, and they show you the full match of cesaro vs zayne

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I love macho man's disgust at chips on the slim Jim commercial.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Haha giant Gonzalez out of no where. They really wanted to push him didn't they.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
What exactly is Brutus the Barber beefcake's gimmick. A crazed Barber?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I.R.S. looks so happy to be hurting a
dude. It's infectious

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Supreme Allah posted:

I just got on, did Brutus get shot in the face

Yeah money Inc pulled a gun out and killed Brutus. A little crazy for this time period imo

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Jesus Christ the commentary is bad for this cesaro r truth match. Cole and JBL ate arguing about rugby. King is being slightly xenophobic. It's really bad.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Flameingblack posted:

Yup, same. I've watched a couple matches here and there, but replaying Superstars/Main Event 8 times a day has finally gotten me to watch it :downs:

And I don't skip 90 percent of the matches like when I dvr it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Good solid match right there.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Razor Ramon was such a greaseball scumbag.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Jesus Christ Nikki's bikini bottom is tiny.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yes the epitome of the southern California Beach experience is a fake wave.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TheJoker138 posted:

You really dodged a loving bullet there, cause CJ Parker sucks and so does his lovely "Dude Love, but totally self serious" gimmick.

I feel like it's a good idea, it's just the portrayal seems a little outdated. I feel like the gimmick should modern up a bit and be either a tumblr style kid or just go straight gutter punk.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Flameingblack posted:

Then interrupting them while they try and answer the question.

Then saying something really stupid or offensive.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hahahaha this Kid Rock performance is amazing. Like 10 people dancing,and when he held up the mic for the audience to sing it was just utter silence.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Why in the hell did WWE think a Kid Rock concert in 2009 would be anything but a disaster.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
How long does this poo poo go on for?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I like this Legends match where we are supposed to pretend that Steamboat can move just as good as ever.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Slow talking heel jericho was actually the best Jericho had been in a long drat time.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Static Rook posted:

Maybe. I wasn't really watching at the time this was all going on. It just seems so weird compared to everything else he's done.

That punch lol

Then how can you say that gimmick sucked if you didn't even watch it. That makes no sense.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DudeDeuce posted:

Oh man I just remembered that dumb drink that WWF and X-Pac used to advertise like crazy.

It worked too. I bought a bunch of those when I was like 12 strictly because x pac was the one advertising it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Chinston Wurchill posted:

They really should have cut this Emma/Santino segment from the Main Event replay. Or the live feed. Or the script. Or their imagination.

Yeah I'm not even sure what exactly it was supposed to be. Why did they linger on the silhouettes for so drat long. And wow did santino hitting his face on the table look forced.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm watching cena rock right now and man this match is loving boring.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I loved cena and Rock standing on top of the stage while people just kind of let out a bunch of bored sounding boos.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Is the stream acting up for any one else?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm watching legends house finally and man this is terrible. It feels so drat awkward. Everything seems really phony.I'm not sure if it's the editing but the show just feels off.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

The American Dream posted:

Vince drinking the holy water and doing the HHH spit while some of it dribbles out is one of the greatest moments in modern wrestling.

The whole segment of vince at church is seriously one of the most amazing moments on TV. Implying that he may be the literal devil is hilarious.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The fart foundation stinks

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Was edge wearing the spider man vs muta shirt? Because that rules.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

omgomgomg posted:

No mention of nwo?!

They were number 3

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Tokelau All Star posted:

Every time I turn on the WWE Network it's a Mikey Whipwreck match.

That's the best feature the wwe network has introduced.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
"I'm going to beat him like a penis with an STD"

The gently caress does that even mean?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yo the Bellas, and Eva Maries ring gear at Summerslam 2013 is actually pretty drat decent looking.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Though even when Eva Marie just has to stand at ringside she still looks lost.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
They should bring back bully Ryback. That poo poo was hilarious.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
When Paul gave the whole explanation about the Roman/ Orton match, all that I could think is why don't they just let Heyman write WWE. that one paragraph he spoke made me more interested in that match than literally a month worth of build on Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

achillesforever6 posted:

So he's basically Teddy Hart

I would love a new hart foundation with kidd Natty and teddy hart. If they just let teddy be his insane self it would be amazing.

• Locked thread