Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What race should goons play for PvP shenanigans?
This poll is closed.
Furry Dominion 352 27.24%
Orc Covenant 464 35.91%
Lizard Pact 476 36.84%
Total: 1292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Dual Wield Nightblade can be pretty good against small groups if you build it right. Problem is, you'd have to essentially go as a glass cannon for it to work (that Khajiit Nightblade video was right about feats and class skills being tied to attributes)

-You need to morph Teleport Strike into Lotus Fan, which adds an AoE bleed/DoT and snare to it.
-Stab needs to be morphed into Impale, which can help you kill low health targets at range (in case you need to fall back)
-Whirlwind can go either way, Whirling Blades is good if you need the Stamina regen (Regain 20 Stamina/Second + 50% more for each target hit), while Steel Tornado is good if you want an increased radius.
-Siphoning will definitely be the focus of the class.
-Invest in the Executioner passive in the Assassination skill line (restores Magicka when killing with an Assassination ability; Mainly used for Assassin's Blade/Impale/Killer's Blade) as well as the Master Assassin passive, which increases stun duration for successful sneak attacks.

What I essentially did was
-Open up with Lotus Fan on a group of people
-Follow up with Whirlwind, or two if you can, if you picked the Stamina Regen morph, you might even be able to chain up to three.
-Target the nearest guy with Strife and Cripple.
-Find the lowest health target and use Assassin's Blade on them (low health targets take 300% more damage). It should be enough for a kill.
-Hopefully by this time your Ultimate should be ready to unleash. Soul Shred is preferable because it stuns targets for 4.5 seconds, and if morphed into Soul Tether, picks the closest enemy to you and drains them even further.

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocketeer Korolev
Dec 22, 2008

Jealous? No? Go frak yourself, Smoothskin...
Okay, I have this game pre-ordered (digital Imperial Edition, got it for $60 on GreenManGaming), but I've got a couple of subscription questions:

1) I can wait until the first free month of game time is up before adding a subscription, right?
2) ESO will have game time cards like WoW and SWTOR, or will it be something different?

Anyways, first character for me in ESO will be an Argonian Nightblade. Had a lot of fun during the last two beta weekends!

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Scyantific posted:

Dual Wield Nightblade can be pretty good against small groups if you build it right. Problem is, you'd have to essentially go as a glass cannon for it to work (that Khajiit Nightblade video was right about feats and class skills being tied to attributes)

-You need to morph Teleport Strike into Lotus Fan, which adds an AoE bleed/DoT and snare to it.
-Stab needs to be morphed into Impale, which can help you kill low health targets at range (in case you need to fall back)
-Whirlwind can go either way, Whirling Blades is good if you need the Stamina regen (Regain 20 Stamina/Second + 50% more for each target hit), while Steel Tornado is good if you want an increased radius.
-Siphoning will definitely be the focus of the class.
-Invest in the Executioner passive in the Assassination skill line (restores Magicka when killing with an Assassination ability; Mainly used for Assassin's Blade/Impale/Killer's Blade) as well as the Master Assassin passive, which increases stun duration for successful sneak attacks.

What I essentially did was
-Open up with Lotus Fan on a group of people
-Follow up with Whirlwind, or two if you can, if you picked the Stamina Regen morph, you might even be able to chain up to three.
-Target the nearest guy with Strife and Cripple.
-Find the lowest health target and use Assassin's Blade on them (low health targets take 300% more damage). It should be enough for a kill.
-Hopefully by this time your Ultimate should be ready to unleash. Soul Shred is preferable because it stuns targets for 4.5 seconds, and if morphed into Soul Tether, picks the closest enemy to you and drains them even further.

Does Teleport Strike stun in PvP? It's one of few abilities that says "monsters" not enemies.

Also how close are you able to get while stealthed to people that aren't afk? I was wanting to make a khajit stealth based and would like to open with the 4 second stun/damage opener. I'm just hoping I can actually get to people.

What do you mean by the bolded? I know abilities do more based on magicka or sta. But feats change?

Is a mostly magicka nightblade even possible or do you run out too quickly?

Bashez fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Mar 5, 2014

Denzer
May 15, 2009
I finally got around to downloading the client. Are servers back up again this weekend?

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

Bashez posted:

Does Teleport Strike stun in PvP? It's one of few abilities that says "monsters" not enemies.

Yes

Bashez posted:

Also how close are you able to get while stealthed to people that aren't afk? I was wanting to make a khajit stealth based and would like to open with the 4 second stun/damage opener. I'm just hoping I can actually get to people.

You can sneak right up behind someone no problem. You'll get spotted if you're in front of them though.

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Denzer posted:

I finally got around to downloading the client. Are servers back up again this weekend?

Nothing has been announced. Likely not.

Denzer
May 15, 2009

Pivo posted:

Nothing has been announced. Likely not.

Oh okay, thanks.

Incursus
Sep 17, 2012

NOTHING LIKE HAVING THE BEST OEGAMIOM IN THE WORLD EVERYDAY!
Is there a way I can download the client without a beta key? I would rather not wait for 60+ gigs to download when the early access starts.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Bashez posted:

Is a mostly magicka nightblade even possible or do you run out too quickly?

I ran a primarily magicka nightblade with light armor(Also tried heavy armor and Sword/board with puncture, also worked nicely) and a destruction staff. It is viable but at low levels you do run out of mana after a few spells. Once you hit 30 in siphoning though mana shouldn't be a problem especially once you morph Siphoning Strikes to have chance to grant mana on ability use.

VVV Yes, think it was in the email you get inviting you to the weekends.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Mar 5, 2014

Oh My Science
Dec 29, 2008
Have they confirmed that the beta client can be used for early access / launch?

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Oh My Science posted:

Have they confirmed that the beta client can be used for early access / launch?

They have, indeed.

Incursus
Sep 17, 2012

NOTHING LIKE HAVING THE BEST OEGAMIOM IN THE WORLD EVERYDAY!
I have never been invited to a beta weekend. Does anyone have a link I can use?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

VanillaGorilla posted:

They have, indeed.

Oh thank god, that saves me a full day of downloading.

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
Just a reminder that Green Man Gaming is offering 20% off preorders with coupon code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Incursus posted:

Is there a way I can download the client without a beta key? I would rather not wait for 60+ gigs to download when the early access starts.

Its only ~25gb. Apparently you can't download the client from the official site without a key attached to your account so you'll have to try google or something.

Or try this: https://elderscrolls-a.akamaihd.net/products/BNA_Launcher/Install_ESO_Beta.exe

comatose fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Mar 5, 2014

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Incursus posted:

If you look at the old thread there were dozens and dozens of codes posted

Likely some are still unused

Rocketeer Korolev
Dec 22, 2008

Jealous? No? Go frak yourself, Smoothskin...

Sheep posted:

Just a reminder that Green Man Gaming is offering 20% off preorders with coupon code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1.

Once the order goes through, you'll be sent a game key you can register on the official ESO site so you can get ready for stuff like 5 days early access to the live version. (I think that would be March 31st and it would be nice to blast out of the beginning area before the swarm truly descends on the game)

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Pretty sure the swarm will be as bad if not worse during early access. Keep in mind that you only get 3 days early access for the regular edition if you buy from GMG (imperial edition still gives 5) as opposed to 5 days if you get it from the official site, but nobody should pay full price for this.

Darkmoon2k
May 1, 2005

CardiacArrest posted:

But let me elaborate. Using the bow sorc will give you ranged attacks that use mana and ranged attacks with stamina. I'd think ideally you'd want to have a balance in pool usage to be able to dish out damage as long as possible. A nightblade can use the bow, but will not have the same level of choice or effectiveness of ranged mana based attacks.

I've invested a lot of time into trying to figure out if I should play a Bow Sorc or a Bow Nightblade, knowing that I wanted to play with that weapon. At first I figured Sorcerer would be a better option because the mana abilities give you versatility. The problem is that a lot of the good Sorcerer spells use a crap ton of Magicka, and you if you wear mostly medium armor (and you should for PVP), you will blow through your Magicka pool in 1-2 spells. There are a few exceptions here, like the Daedric Summong curse which is low mana and pretty decent. The low Magicka pool also makes you increasingly weaker in prolonged battles. Small resource pool is fine for picking off solo stragglers but shows its weakness in group v. group.

Also a lot of the passives that exist in the Sorcerer trees don't give you as much versatility/value as the ones found in the Nightblade trees. This is especially obvious when you realize you will only be able to cast 1-2 spells. Those passives won't help you when you're out of Magicka. Nightblade passives can assist with weapon damage as well. The reason I will inevitably go with Nightblade over Sorcerer is that the Bow Sorc has limited resources to work with and a neutered passive set in comparison to Bow-blades.

I really wanted to play a Bow Sorc, but after much thought the Bow Nightblade is superior.

Darkmoon2k fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Mar 5, 2014

Hydrogen_3
Jun 6, 2007
Just an FYI for all you scrubs, but this is the best build
This is the ranged skills version

Basically you just: Dark Flare -> Stampede -> spam puncturing strikes until out of mana -> spam executioner

I haven't done anything with the bow yet, it is the best though, of that I am sure.

Right now I have it built for light armor, but I'm going to play around and see with medium.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Darkmoon2k posted:

I've invested a lot of time into trying to figure out if I should play a Bow Sorc or a Bow Nightblade, knowing that I wanted to play with that weapon. At first I figured Sorcerer would be a better option because the mana abilities give you versatility. The problem is that a lot of the good Sorcerer spells use a crap ton of Magicka, and you if you wear mostly medium armor (and you should for PVP), you will blow through your Magicka pool in 1-2 spells. There are a few exceptions here, like the Daedric Summong curse which is low mana and pretty decent. The low Magicka pool also makes you increasingly weaker in prolonged battles. Small resource pool is fine for picking off solo stragglers but shows its weakness in group v. group.

Also a lot of the passives that exist in the Sorcerer trees don't give you as much versatility/value as the ones found in the Nightblade trees. This is especially obvious when you realize you will only be able to cast 1-2 spells. Those passives won't help you when you're out of Magicka. Nightblade passives can assist with weapon damage as well. The reason I will inevitably go with Nightblade over Sorcerer is that the Bow Sorc has limited resources to work with and a neutered passive set in comparison to Nightblades, imo.

I really wanted to play a Bow Sorc, but after much thought the Bow Nightblade is superior.
Did you reach level 10 during the beta? If not try on the next weekend and give bow sorc a shot.
Because of the level scaling your resource pools are huge. I never really had any resource problems. Base regen is also decently fast and regens during battle, so you can back off and bow plink when you do get oom. I think I went OOS more often than OOM, but thats probably more to do with starting battles at low stam from stealthing.
Even after level 50 it shouldn't be an issue. One of the videos posted showed that putting all 50 stat points into magicka didn't have much return, and that health was much better.
If for some reason it is an issue for you, you could spec your gear to offset it.
I'm rambling now, but small group (5-10) vs small group in the game is more about positioning and picking targets than it is about sustained DPS. Sieges are the only place where a sustained DPS would matter much, but even then you are probably going to be ducking for cover and regening.
Nightblades probably fine too. I really feel like any class can be reasonably specced into any role and be at least 90% as efficient at it as whatever the super optimized minmax build is.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Gettin' a bit spergy in here.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Incursus posted:

I have a key I can give you, but you don't have PMs enabled. Add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eonwe01 or send me a query on IRC. I'm in the #teso channel.

Also about the rest of the posts...who gives a poo poo what the best build is and if your dad can beat up my dad. Its definitely cool to post a build and talk about why you like it and why its effective, but nobody gives a poo poo about build theorycrafting and how your build is so much better than X or Y. In most PvP situations your extra 2% extra attack speed isn't going to decide anything so play, have fun, and talk about builds you think are neat.

eonwe fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Mar 5, 2014

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Did anyone get to try out all three faction's dungeons? I only had a chance to do Spindleclutch on Daggerfall, but it was a pretty drat good first dungeon in terms of difficulty. Just curious if the other two are comparable.

HideousPenguinBoy
Sep 5, 2006
Six foot twenty, F'in killing for fun.

CardiacArrest posted:

I saw that in the PvP campaign rankings, there were a lot of nightblades, but is there a point to that? I'd think if there is a better class out there performing the function better, all the nightblades must be playing them for the "I'm pretending to be a ninja" factor? It seems the bow sorc is overall more versatile and has move survivability due to the range. Templars seem to be the best for heal support. Don't really see the point of dragon knight other than their scorpion move of pulling people down from their keep. Being a tank should be relatively useless in pvp where no matter how tough you are, the sheer numbers of enemies will crush you. Even in a small group pvp situation I would think there are better choices than a dragon knight. What are the redeeming factors for dragon knights and nightblades in PvP?

As a DK at level 12, I had access to these CCs:
Chain
Knockdown
AoE snare
Dash + Aoe Knockdown
(Then added more CC from all the other skillsets)

I didn't even bother to look at the other crap at higher levels. I basically pulled a guy to our group and kept him there forever. And then shot him with a bow to death.

HideousPenguinBoy fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 5, 2014

Darkmoon2k
May 1, 2005

Wadjamaloo posted:

Did you reach level 10 during the beta?

I was playing a Destruction staff sorc in PVP during the last beta and I was having magicka problems, even in full light armor. I figured that if I slapped full medium armor for a Bow spec would result in an even worse resource problem, hence my conclusion that Nightblade would likely be better. When I say "better" I don't mean that Bow-blades will overshadow Bow Sorcs and prove them to be completely gimp. If anything this game has proven that the build versatility is quite impressive.

The one reason I would really want to play a Bow Sorc is because I would have the option to switch to a staff sorc, which is immensely fun.

The most fun I had, though, was the stealthy stuff. And Nightblade has some nice skills that emphasize that type of gameplay, so that was the icing on the cake.

On another note, it's important to understand the difference between soft CC and hard CC when developing your builds, for example a CC heavy Dark Magic build would go largely underutilized due to the immunity timers. (Also tip: pressing right & left mouse buttons will break you out of hard CC (eg. stun, disorient), and dodging is supposed to break you out of soft(eg. snare); I haven't tested the latter)

Darkmoon2k fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 5, 2014

Sureal
Nov 12, 2010
Found this PTR video of some high level PVP with a long dual at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMuP8UdChrw

Orv
May 4, 2011

Sureal posted:

Found this PTR video of some high level PVP with a long dual at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMuP8UdChrw

Man he is nigh unkillable with that setup.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Orv posted:

Gettin' a bit spergy in here.

I was sleeping and missed like 4 chances to post bad fan art.

Darkmoon2k
May 1, 2005
Grithok & Orv calling people spergs is adorable. :haw:

What makes Dragon Knights so sturdy? I've seen several videos like this, but I have no experience with them. What's in their toolkit that really makes this work so well? It's pretty impressive.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Darkmoon2k posted:

What makes Dragon Knights so sturdy? I've seen several videos like this, but I have no experience with them. What's in their toolkit that really makes this work so well? It's pretty impressive.

Yes it's me, I am the ultrasperg.

As for the DK kit, they get a lot of damage reduction in all three paths. He was also making heavy use of resto staff. In terms of exactly what he's doing I have no idea, haven't played a DK yet.

Orv fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Mar 5, 2014

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Darkmoon2k posted:

The Draconic power and Earthen heart lines both are defensive.

Draconic Power has most things to keep you alive by buffing your self or healing.

Earthen Heart is more about debuffing the enemy but still has a few self or group buffs.

Even their line with damage, Ardent Flame, has at least one morph heal.

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Rocketeer Korolev posted:

Once the order goes through, you'll be sent a game key you can register on the official ESO site so you can get ready for stuff like 5 days early access to the live version. (I think that would be March 31st and it would be nice to blast out of the beginning area before the swarm truly descends on the game)

From the FAQ on elderscrollsonline.com it says people with 5 days early access start on Sunday the 30th. I just had to look that up earlier because I wasn't positive on the start date. It drives me nuts that they're starting on the weekend, which increases the likelihood of the server taking a dump with everyone trying to get in and snag all of their desired character names.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

HideousPenguinBoy posted:

As a DK at level 12, I had access to these CCs:
Chain
Knockdown
AoE snare
Dash + Aoe Knockdown
(Then added more CC from all the other skillsets)

Shame you can't chain any of those because CC immunity timers exist (thank god) in ESO. It's bad enough stuns and CC are still a core concept like some sort of ingrown hair on the skin of MMOs but at least ESO makes it so you're not just stunlocked.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Mar 5, 2014

Llyd
Oct 9, 2012
I haven't had much time to play this weekend, and as it was my first beta weekend I was mostly faffing around, but I liked this build :

Dark elf Dragon Knight, wearing light armor. It could be a good mix of spell damage and CC, making you a real nuisance.
Light armor would be compendated by all the survavibility skills of the DK, and improve the spell aspect of it.
It might be overextended though, because of the 5 skills limit.

For weapons, I went dual wield this weekend because... well racial bonus and :effort:, but i'm not too sure.

As I said, haven't had much time to experiment, so you :spergin:s are welcome to tell me why I'm wrong.

Llyd fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Mar 5, 2014

Orv
May 4, 2011

Extra posted:

Shame you can't chain any of those because CC immunity timers exist (thank god) in ESO. It's bad enough stuns and CC are still a core concept like some sort of ingrown hair on the skin of MMOs but at least ESO makes it so you're not just stunlocked.

Total, unresponsive stunlock is bad, no CC would be worse.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Orv posted:

Total, unresponsive stunlock is bad, no CC would be worse.

The only reason they exist is so that people can press one button to make the game easier for them and harder for the opponent which is a really dumb mechanic competitively speaking. That's why you don't see it in any competitive shooter ever made. It also completely supports single target focus fire gank one-dimensional PvP.

"Snare X guy and beat on his face" is not good PvP and yet it's been the basis of world PvP for over a decade.

E: A good example world be Sorcerer's rune prison which is effectively a glorified polymorph. The only thing determining who's the unlucky player to get hit by it is chance. There's no way said player could somehow counter it. All the Sorcerer does it press a button, the opponent is CC'd, he gets ganked while his buddies get away.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Mar 5, 2014

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost
If it is like a polymorph it will break upon taking damage so it's less a ganking tool but more a defensive thing that protects you from a gank. The offensive disables like stuns are typically only a few seconds long.

And shooters have CC, they're called flashbangs...

Orv
May 4, 2011

Extra posted:

The only reason they exist is so that people can press one button to make the game easier for them and harder for the opponent which is a really dumb mechanic competitively speaking. That's why you don't see it in any competitive shooter ever made. It also completely supports single target focus fire gank one-dimensional PvP.

"Snare X guy and beat on his face" is not good PvP and yet it's been the basis of world PvP for over a decade.

E: A good example world be Sorcerer's rune prison which is effectively a glorified polymorph. The only thing determining who's the unlucky player to get hit by it is chance. There's no way said player could somehow counter it. All the Sorcerer does it press a button, the opponent is CC'd, he gets ganked while his buddies get away.

Flashbangs in CS. Which is an even better comparison here than it would be in another game, because flashes can be countered by looking down/away and CC in ESO can be countered by interrupting/dodging, as well as the inbuilt auto-immunity. (e;fb)

So what, just run around chasing each other with your dick out until someone dies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

peak debt posted:

If it is like a polymorph it will break upon taking damage so it's less a ganking tool but more a defensive thing that protects you from a gank. The offensive disables like stuns are typically only a few seconds long.

And shooters have CC, they're called flashbangs...

Apparently you're unaware of the fact that polymorph removes player control of their character, ensuring they are not capable of running away. The polymorphed player can easily be encroached upon where any other player has the freedom to escape and evade.

Orv posted:

Flashbangs in CS. Which is an even better comparison here than it would be in another game, because flashes can be countered by looking down/away and CC in ESO can be countered by interrupting/dodging, as well as the inbuilt auto-immunity. (e;fb)

So what, just run around chasing each other with your dick out until someone dies?

You can't interrupt instant cast stuns (ex: Venom Arrow) and I've never seen double tapping a directional key to make you immune to CC abilities in ESO. Immunity only activates after the existing CC is up. If you mean dodge as in dodge chance that's a very small roll of the dice chance and I honestly can't ever recall having a CC be dodged it was that infrequent. It costs almost your entire stamina bar to activate the PvP CC immunity (which doesn't counter knockdowns or stuns, only snares/immobility), to anyone who's not a light armor Breton Sorcerer that's going to be hugely crippling. To be honest I kind of laugh at flashbangs because they only caught on in one game and plenty of servers have them disabled.

What you're implying in the last sentence is that MMO PvP is completely devoid of good mechanics without CC. If that's true then it's really silly to say CC is the saving grace of MMO PvP. Removing player control of their character or otherwise reducing their mobility is the only metagame to MMO PvP? That's really silly and ignores things like ESO's blocking system.

I always find it weird other people don't find it boring to CC and bust people into the dust. Sure you can get a lot of kills that way but it doesn't take any skill and after the 5th kill it just gets boring. That was my experience in ESO. Cast a knockdown out of stealth, burst until immunity timer was up, cast another knockdown, dead pub. With PvE mobs I could just mass spam knockdowns. I know you were there when I just activated boundless storm, knocked a player down using crystal fragments (28 meter range 2 second stun), and we all swarmed them. That or Grithok chain pulled them to us. There was no danger, no chance of us dying, no back and forth. Higher level bow players were a non-threat due to our ability to CC as well. I guess if your objective in playing MMO PvP is just to stroke your ego over and over it works great. Not to mention PvE stuff like suppression field which is a 9.5 second PvE-only AoE stun that trivializes any "oh poo poo" moment, it even does a 9.5 second silence in PvP.

I'd rather have a fight than a "who got off their CC first" competition. Maybe I'm the tiny minority. Either way if I end up playing ESO I'll just roll a Sorc and pop Retreating Maneuver + Draining Shot any time anyone attempts to CC my character, completely negating every melee character in the game because devs can't think of melee balancing beyond 'give them CC' and stuff like Critical Rush which is a freebie homing crit mortal strike charge from 22m away.

Combos like Critical Rush (Instant 22m auto crit) -> Restraining Prison (Instant 15m 4.5s root) -> Wrecking Blow (1s Cast 3.5s Stun) -> Endless Fury (Instant shock damage + huge bonus burst if opponent hits 20% or lower in 4 seconds) -> Executioner (instant 200-300% damage) are going to be hilarious and piss off any player who gets attacked without 840 stamina to spare for Retreating Maneuver.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 5, 2014

• Locked thread