Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Hungryjack posted:

We're going after Cubo.

It would be a smart move, but I heard just today that he wants to go back to Chivas to help them turn the club around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
Surprised Philly didn't go for Tally Hall.

Also Garber bux must be a hell of a drug

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Hungryjack posted:

We're going after Cubo.

Dan Kennedy

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

SeaTard posted:

Dan Kennedy

Haha now wouldn't that be some poo poo? :)

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
I would rather play DC than New England this weekend.

What a weird loving thing to say.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
I'll make a playoff thread tonight if nobody objects. Or is working on one.

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.

Robot Danger posted:

I would rather play DC than New England this weekend.

What a weird loving thing to say.

I agree but I'm glad we are not playing Thursday regardless. NE/Columbus is going to be a hell of a fight. I'm actually glad we are playing home first. I think having the 'away goals' as a known quantity going into the 2nd game is a much bigger advantage. I loving hate away goals though.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I'll make a playoff thread tonight if nobody objects. Or is working on one.

I'm on another continent until the 4th, so knock yourself out.

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012

insider posted:

I agree but I'm glad we are not playing Thursday regardless. NE/Columbus is going to be a hell of a fight. I'm actually glad we are playing home first. I think having the 'away goals' as a known quantity going into the 2nd game is a much bigger advantage. I loving hate away goals though.

I remember my young self watching all those early playoffs and DC with so many of those crushing exits. I'm still glad we haven't played them in forever because I'm convinced it will be cursed.

But yeah, NE is scary good right now

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Fucitol posted:

I just want a league stable enough that it doesn't hemorrhage teams.
Chivas USA is the first team to go down in thirteen years. Since then only one other team has folded or moved: San Jose/Houston. In that frame of time, the NBA has multiple teams permanently move cities, and so has the NHL.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Fucitol posted:

Surprised Philly didn't go for Tally Hall.

Also Garber bux must be a hell of a drug

Between MacMath, Blake, and Rais, Philly has enough keepers they need to do stuff with

Great use of the #1 pick Hack :mad:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Crazy Ted posted:

Chivas USA is the first team to go down in thirteen years. Since then only one other team has folded or moved: San Jose/Houston. In that frame of time, the NBA has multiple teams permanently move cities, and so has the NHL.

I'd take a look at the youth of MLS compared to the big four leagues in North America. The last NFL team to fold was in the 32nd year of the league.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Playoff thread up. Please update with proper news and reminders to one and all that gently caress Every Team That Isn't Yours.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3677033

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Kennedy to Portland please, our goalie is 100 years old and made of glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Im closing this thread because it's playoff time! Any objections please PM me!

• Locked thread