Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth

"I know of this world and yet they do not know of me. This must change." Meroth awakens with this singular thought. "A messenger must be found." Meroth's gaze wanders the world for a moment before it transfixes the seer in East Norn. "An Oracle. This will suffice." He reaches out with his bony hand and touches the mortals mind in its sleep.

"Mortal! The gods are awake. With them comes the end of your world. Fire and brimstone will rain down on you and your petty kingdoms will fall. Starvation and disease will plague you and the seas will boil away. The fury of the gods will devour all. Appease them and maybe the inevitable will be delayed."

"Spread this message into the four corners of the world and remember that Meroth has warned you."

Going to give the head-poncho of the oracle the vision and motivate them to drop everything else and spread the whole message to Kine and Dern.

Vulin posted:

Meroth - God of Hatred, Terror, Revenge and Destruction

Strife between mortals is an everlasting constant. Or at least it is Meroth's will that it be so. His desire is to see brother fight brother, peasants cower in fear, victims seek bloody retribution and cities fall to ruin. He has no needs for priests or temples to worship him. Instead he favors more subtle methods. Whispering into the ears of a prince, having him steal away the daughter of another king, inciting a long and violent feud between the kingdoms, a cycle of century lasting hatred, terror, revenge and destruction as they tear away at each other.

As such Meroth is a very capricious god. He might support mortals with his power, just to let them fall again if it would create even more hatred or destruction. Even if they grow to hate Meroth himself, it only serves to make him stronger. Still some are desperate enough to pray for Meroth's assistance, so that they might be able to avenge themselves, ignoring that to draw his gaze is to invite eventual destruction on oneself.

Vulin fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth

Meroth turned his attention away from the oracle, after he made sure that his message was heard. Another land called for him, Baron Kar-Nor's Land, filled with hatred and terror. But he also felt the presence of another being like him. One of his siblings was meddling in this perfect place.

The mistress would be the key to this. A poor being locked up by the baron out of fear of losing her. How mistreated the girl was, how she must lust of vengeance. Meroth would grant her that. It was his will.

As he touched her dreams he could again feel someone else there and now it was clear to him who it was: Maen. He would not tolerate her insolence and destroy her plans. He silently watched as the blade was granted to the mistress. Then he interceded, trying to push Maen out of the mortals thoughts.

"The baron is disloyal and cruel towards you and therefore you should hate him. There is no reason to be found in loving him and seeking vengeance is well justified." He grinned, revealing a row of sharp, needle-like teeth.

"How does one measure the hatred of the people for the baron? He banished his wife, has made himself into a figure of sin and has locked you up in your little tower. He does not suffer, but he might make other go mad with suffering, like you. What are you willing to do girl? Are you willing to sacrifice him? "

"You know who stands in your way. Your are innocent. Never have you killed, or desired one's death. But now, the man that once loved now but hates. While he lives, your life cannot blossom."

Meroth pointed to the blade. "A fine blade was given to you, small one. Take the blade, bane of the baron. Take it, and that tower will not hold you. Announce your hate. And face the baron. For the sake of your revenge, you will kill him, you will kill the man who keeps you for his own sake. And you will sacrifice his heart to me, the patron of revenge, in front of the people. There is no other choice for you."

Going to twist Shogenton's action. Instead of killing the beast the mistress should escape the tower and kill the baron and sacrifice his heart to me.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Platonis' crib

Meroth accepted Platonis' invitation and came to the conclave. The setback in the barony still angered him, but he would have his own vengeance soon enough.

Meroth listened to the proposal of a holy book about the himself and his siblings. After hearing Platonis out, Meroth stepped forward and started to speak. "Dear brother, please do tell me, but why should we go along with this? Most of us do not stand to gain anything from it."

"More importantly, it will hurt some of us. You propose that Mimsy encourages the greed of man and give them a forest they could endlessly exploit. Not to speak of all the other printing presses, your first gift to the mortals, that will lead to the death of countless trees. Perhaps the elves would lose even more land as a result of this."

"Then there is poor Cipher. If the mortals would know everything about us how many mysteries will be left? No more legends or prophecies if everything is laid out in front of them already."

"Of course I also don't want to forget to mention Ignatz. Your arrogant behavior and direct threats towards him are not only an insult to him, but to us all. It is clear that you want to use us to your own ends. Your actions are clear proof for this."

"So my own proposal is that you should be punished for your arrogance. All traces of those printing presses should be destroyed and Tik-Tok Towers together with it."

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Conclave of Gods

Slowly Meroth grew tired of the debate in the conclave. "It seems that some of you are foolish enough to go along with Platonis' plan. Very well, I will not stop you from making your book, but don't expect me to hold it in high honour." With a dismissive hand wave he vanished from their meeting ground and returned to his own heaven.

Meroth - Seaside, Florn

He began to think. He had to send a sign that his threats were real, now that the word about his arraival has spread. His gaze wandered shortly over the world before he found the perfect target: Seaside. The people there were far too kind for Meroth's liking. The mortals should distrust strangers and fear them instead of just taking them in. That this insufferable prancing pig also took an interest in its well-being was a nice bonus as well. The love of the great pig would not be able to protect them.

It was a normal day in Seaside, the sun shined, only a few clouds lined the horizon, and a light breeze blew over the city. Dock workers were loading and unloading ships. Wagons were bringing in goods from the nearby towns and villages, to be shipped all over the world. Laughter echoed from the taverns as weary travelers had a drink and exchanged stories.

But the breeze picked up and turned into an heavy wind, blowing into the city from the sea. The sky darkened with black clouds. A rainstorm hit Seaside first, quickly turning the roads into small rivers. Everyone who could rushed inside to seek shelter. Shortly after the rain started, thunder started to draw near.

One of the merchants was trying to bring his wares inside his shop. As he filled the crates with his baubles to protect them from the water he looked up into the sky. There he saw that the clouds parted and gave way to a face. An horrible visage, with a wide gaping maw. Then the merchant realized that the thunder was no longer distant, but instead came directly from the face above. Suddenly lightning arched from the face to the city of Seaside below, hitting buildings, ships and people.

Going to attack Seaside with a giant lightning storm. I want as many buildings to get destroyed as possible. I don't really care if the people themselves survive or not.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Meroth's heavens

Meroth leaned back in his bronzen throne. Gohdog's taunting did not bother him. He could pretend all he wants, Meroth knew the truth. The other gods that rushed to the aid of Seaside's people would know it soon. Peace is a lie. Meroth would work to keep this one universal truth alive.

Meroth - Burgenn, Stenn, Ollver, Victz, Shelt, Spar - Drune and Bakhan

He grinned as he saw what Gohdog was trying to achieve. Establish peace between the two kingsdoms and eliminate the hatred the two people feel for each other. Looking over the now pacified strip of land Meroth adressed his porcine brother. "The destruction of Seaside seems to have hit you harder than you would care to admit. Your new fledgling nation has no chance of surival against both Drune and Bakhan. Do you really want to sacrifice the life of all these people just to spite me or are you truly ready to defend them, fighting a war to keep the peace?"

"Anyway, I believe you should stay true to your own ideals. An army is completely unfitting for a nation of peace and joy." With a small wave of his hand the forces of the region were hit with melancholy and depression. Why should they fight if their mission is to bring peace? How are they going to live and work together with the people whose friends and family they killed?

Going to contest the action to create an army.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Burgenn, Stenn, Ollver, Victz, Shelt, Spar - Drune and Bakhan

He looked with contempt on the currently peaceful border region. "Very well then, if you desire the death of so many innocent people, so be it. Maybe soon even the mortals will understand that the only thing that follows you is misery." With a crooked smile Meroth turned his attention to the heartlands of Drune and Bakhan.

Meroth - Capitol of Drune

The king of Drune was sitting in his study when a small pigeon landed on the open window edge. The king moved closer, curious about the bird. As the king approached he spotted the sealed letter that was fastened to its ankle. The letter carried the seal of his own spy service. He quickly broke the seal and started reading.

The message was appearently from an agent in the border regions. The king's army was entrenched there in war against his hated neighbours in Bakhan. The recent secession of several towns and part of his military there was a major concern for him. And now this letter was detailing how spies from Bakhan were infiltrating the garrison of Shelt. It also told of enemy troops movements close to the border of this new Order of Drukhan.

All of this seemed to clearly imply to the drunic King that this whole situation was a plot from Bakhan to break the stalemate in the area. They made the region secede and positioned their army to quickly take control. If he wanted Clearly angered the king scared off the pigeon with a wide flail of his arm.

The messanger pigeon flew away from the castle, but as soon as it reached the nearby mountains it was engulfed in a cloud of black smoke and disappeared. In its stead only laughter could be heard.[/b]

Meroth - Capitol of Bakhan

The ruler of Bakhan laid down in his bed, tired from a day's work. After he slipped away into sleep he found himself again in his throne room. The ground was covered by fog and infront of his throne was a pedestal with a wide bowl filled with crystal clear water ontop of it. The king approached the pedestal and looked into the water.

Instead of his own reflection he saw the whole of Bakhand and Drune from high above. He leaned in closer and reached out with his hand to the pool, but a voice coming from behind the throne interrupted him. "To mend a broken kingdom is a righteous task, alas, it is not an easy one." A figure in dark robes stepped forth and approached the pedestal.

"But you are a good king and have toiled tirelessly to achieve your well deserved unity." The robed man now reached for the pool, touching the pool with a single index finger in the northern region of the shown map. From the finger a stream of blood slowly worked its way to the other, southern edge. "Sadly the brutes in the north want to destroy it all." He pulled the finger out again, stopping new blood from streaming into the pool.

The remaining blood gathered in the border region between Bakhan and Drune. "Now they are trying to blind you with a ruse, good king. Despite declarations of peace they are ready to join your enemy in destroying you. If Drune succeeds in their plot it would mean ruin for you and your whole realm." With a wave of the robed hand the whole pool burst into flame, blinding the king and waking him from his sleep.

Meroth - Courts of Amrom and Platonis

With a puff of black smoke and a deep bow Meroth appeared infront of Platonis and Amrom. "Dear brothers, I come before you to humbly asking for a favor. It is in regard to the people of Bakhan and Drune. The war between the two nations has been long and brutal and I want to alleviate their pain. A dull blade kills slowly, so I ask both of you to give them better means. Give them inventions that let the military perfect their craft. Improve their forges and help them create an effective war industry."

He raised again from his deep bow, straigthening his back. "Of course I do not want you to give something for nothing. If you aid the people of Bakhan and Drune in their war efforts I will support your book. Everyone who ignores its basic edicts will be taught to fear the gods again."

Going to influence the kings of Drune and Bakhan that the other person is responsible for the seceded territory on the border

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Platonis' workshop

Meroth appeared in Platonis' workshop once again, holding the charred remains of a book in one of his bony claws. “I have a gift here for you.” He threw the book in front of Platonis. “I got it from Omette. It's a shame what happened there.” Meroth cocked his head to one side. “How do you plan to retaliate, brother?”

“Perhaps I could help you. This mortal, Demcos, we could shape him into a weapon, a champion of inventions and vengeance. What do you say?”

Meroth - Stolen Lands, Confederacy of Merchant Princes (TM)

The outcome in Drune and Bakhan clearly upset Meroth, but for now he would bide his time. There were still other places he could spread his gifts to. Most prominent of those opportunities was presenting itself in the elven lands. He could sense their lust for vengeance. They yearned to establish their dominance once again and Meroth would grant them their wish.

He would show them that the Stolen Lands were still theirs. Throughout several nights Meroth spoke to the people of the forest. He whispered to Ents, orcs, goblins and druids, telling them of their righteous cause, fanning the flames of hatred. They would gather and strike out against the logging camps. Meroth was sure that this would be all the encouragement the elves needed to march out and reconquer their birth-right.

Going to raise an army in the Stolen Lands to attack the Logging Sites.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Platonis' Workshop

Meroth listened patiently for Platonis to finish his tangent on his newest invention. “Very well, if you want to ignore the pleas of your own followers I shall leave you to it.” With a bow he left the workshop, turning his attention to new places.

Meroth - Kine, West Norn

He promised the world fire and brimstone. He decided that he would do good on this now in the town of Kine. The town was built foolishly close to Morag Mar. Now the people of West Norn would learn to fear the fiery mountain.

With a touch of Meroth's divine might the volcano erupted, spewing lava and smoke high into the air. The ash started to rain down on Kine just a few moments later. A wave of hot air and debris rolled down the volcano's side, quickly approaching the town. It happened too quickly and the town was soon buried under several meters of rock.

Spending attack to kill the population of Kine with a pyroclastic wave.

As long as nothing spectacular happens I would then be done with this year.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Confederacy of Merchant Princes

Meroth was amused by the fight between the two gods. Gohdog would soon learn the foolishness of his ways. Peace clearly did not have any room in this world, the behavior of the other gods were testament to that.

But for now other things waited. The conflict between the elves and the Confederacy was heating up and would start in the near future, Meroth was sure of it. And while he helped the elves out so far, it would be truly unfair for him to play favorites in this coming war. So Meroth decided that he would give the merchant princes a chance to fight back, if they prove worthy.

In the middle of they day all merchant princes were struck by a vision. They were all in a dimly-lit dungeon, each one of them shackled to the walls with bronze chains. A hooded figure in black robes stood at the large wooden door, with a burning torch in his right hand. As he started to talk the princes could only make out his words as a feint whisper. “War is coming to your empire. The elves want to reclaim their ancestral homeland and they have the favor of the gods. But fear not, for Meroth has taken pity on you. He shall help you, however you must first prove your dedication to him.”

“All of you must make a pilgrimage to Old Man Red's Mountain in Defae. All of you must bring your most beloved possession and offer it up to what you find there. If you fail in this task all your work will be undone and your wealth be destroyed. If you succeed in this task a new golden age will dawn for you.”

Using influence to send the merchant princes on a little quest.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Platonis' Academy, Beld

Demcos was sitting in his chair, hunched over a book he was studying. Even though he was tired something spurned him on to keep reading deep into the night. As the lines of text started to blur together he heard a voice. “Brave Demcos. Poor Demcos.” He looked around his room, but nobody was there, but as he turned back to his book the writing was replaced by a gaunt face, smiling sinisterly at him.

“You witnessed the destruction at Omette, horrified by it, yet your were unable to act.”, the voice whispered. “But rejoice, for the gods have heard your prayers. You will be granted the means for your revenge.” From the book a cloud of black smoke shot forward and completely engulfed Demcos, empowering him to take his vengeance on the people in Omette.

Using Influence to turn Demcos into the incredible Hulk.

Meroth - Old Man Red's Mountain, Defae

Meroth watched the developments in the Confederacy with curiosity. Not only were they beset by the elves, now they were even on the brink of a full civil war. The destruction of the Confederacy was proceeding faster than Meroth anticipated. The involvement of the primordial dragon Red now would prove to be interesting. It was in his own best interest to bring the dragon on his side.

Meroth projected his voice directly to the ancient beast. “Red, primordial dragon of fire, you are truly the mightiest of your kind. The world of the mortals will tremble in fear with your return. I am Meroth, lord of destruction, and I am the one who has send the humans with their gifts to you.” Meroth paused for a few seconds before continuing. “The elves are aided by another god, Mimsy, and work tirelessly to rebuild their empire. Do what comes natural to you in this case. Beyond that I promise you that I can restore you to your rightful place within this world, if you obey me.”

Offering Red to work for me

Meroth - Freak Forest, Empire of Marek

Next Meroth turned his attention to the Empire of Marek. Their ruler came into power after fighting monsters in the Freak Forest. He should be reminded of his roots, Meroth thought. With a sweeping motion of hands a thick fog spread over the Freak Forest, agitating the beasts and monsters living within. Soon they would be driven out of the forest and into the civilized regions of the empire.

Using influence to drive some of the monsters in Freak Forest out and have them terrorize the nearby population.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Mindscape, speaking to Red

“Amrom is right, I do demand your obedience, but, unlike them, I am not trying to deceive you. They claim to not just treat you like a mindless weapon, but do you truly believe that a god like them will protect you out of the pureness of their hearts? They already have a powerful servant in the Dark Lord. If you would ever come to odds with it, do you think they will stand at your side?”

“The triad does not see the clarity of purpose that you embody, the fire that burns deep within your soul. They want you to become one of their mindless undead servants. They seek to extinguish the fires of your being.”

“Choose me as your liege and I will merely ask you to spread destruction and terror. Do so and I will protect you from the other gods."

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Mindscape, talking to Red

Meroth laughed. “I trust you will find your own food. There is quite the considerable buffet at Mount Green.”

Meroth - Krast, Bakhan

The fall of the Confederacy was now completed. Consumed by the elves and the undead. But the conflict may not be allowed to end. To ensure this Meroth would ignite the flames of hatred again in a region that had them forcibly snuffed out not long ago.

One day an armored angel descended from the clouds to Krast, its commanding voice ringing out across the city, reaching everyone inside the walls. “Citizens of Krast, hear me! A dark shadow is rising in the south, a shadow that will soon reach these shores. You just ended a long and bloody war against your brothers and sisters to the north, but you have to fight to keep this peace.”

“The undead are your enemies now. They are unnatural and tools for power hungry lunatics. Every undead shall be put to rest again and every person using the undead shall be burned at the stake. Let the litanies of hate and purity sweep across the lands. The free people of this world must unite to stop the world from being destroyed.”

“Your task will be to gather an army of light to fight the darkness. Do this, or you and your loved ones will perish in the coming storm.” The angel ascended into the heavens again, a trail of fire following her.

Influencing the population of Krast to spread out and get some anti-undeath action going across the lands.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Earth Warden, Mindscape

“Another venerable elder of this world has awoken, how delightful. I am Meroth, giver of vengeance. It saddens me to tell you that this world has grown to be a dark place. Despite the valiant efforts of dear Mimsy nature seems to be on retreat. Mankind has ravaged this world's natural resources, destroying both animals and the land.”

Meroth paused for a moment before he continued. “I'm afraid that many more dark deeds have to be done to rectify this situation. For a noble soul such as yourself it might be hard to adapt to it, but I truly wish you the best of luck.”

I'm done action wise for this year. Not going to block Amrom's actions.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Godspace

Meroth spoke with a neutral tone. “We are gods. If someone breaks their word to us, they should be punished. It would reflect poorly on all of us otherwise. In case of the pretenders it should fall upon their patron god to enact justice.”

Meroth - Magnus, Mindscape

“Magnus, you call yourself a purifier, don't you? Yet you ignore those who are in greatest need. The southern lands are being overrun by the undead. A grave threat to this world that you would do well to not ignore it.”

Meroth - Earth Warden, Mindscape

“Your actions were just. Those people violated nature itself. But you let them live, so they are sure to repeat their crimes. I suggest that you strife towards a more permanent solution with them.”

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Castle Norn, Fort Kelten, Gartten, GNARM, Port Fold, Port Selino in East Norn

Meroth took delight in the state the world was in. Terror and destruction were spreading faster each day. It wouldn't take long for the scales to completely tip into his favor. Only a few more pushes were needed.

One of these pushes was to happen in East Norn. The people thought that their walls could stop the wrath of the gods. Meroth would show them that they were gravely mistaken. A high wall might keep monsters out, but the wind could not be stopped by it and the winds would carry Meroth's wrath.

From his bronze throne he whispered dark words and blew them over the lands. A thick miasma touched all the cities in the realm, but spared Narne and the Seers. Everyone who was in the way of it would fall ill within days. Pus filled boils would cover their skin and they would be plagued by a whooping cough. People affected by the disease wouldn't die directly from it, but they would bear Meroth's mark. Everyone who saw them would know that they offended the gods.

Using influence to spread a disease in East Norn. It's not deadly, but it does make life miserable for the people affected by it.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Beast Realm, Valk

Gohdog's meddling was annoying but inconsequential. Meroth would have his vengeance, but more important tasks were still waiting.

The mighty Kwll was still wandering the world, tormented by its past. Still seeking the parts of his former friend. Meroth would aid him in finding it. But first it had to be transported to a more opportune location.

The beastmen shamans in the southern reaches of Valk would see signs in the flames of their fire pits. A shadow was looming in the nearby mountains, a dark secret, lingering there for untold millennia. And now with the return of the gods it threatened to bring doom to everyone near it. If the beastmen tribes were to survive this artifact had to be removed and brought far to the north.

The chieftains were quick to act and assembled an army to meet this task. A united force was to go and seize the artifact, taking it to the dwarves in the north.

Using influence to raise an army to go to Green Mountain and take Braum's eye and bring it to the dwarves.

Meroth - Kwll's Mindscape

A few simple words and Kwll would understand.
“The dwarves have Braum's eye.”

Meroth - Magnus' Mindscape

“Magnus, my brethren make you believe that we are enemies, but they are mistaken. It is true that I am the god of destruction, hatred, terror and revenge, but do you not hate the darkness yourself? Do you not want to take revenge on those who wronged the weak? Are you not terrified of the thought that the darkness might defeat the light? Do you not want to destroy the wicked? We are strikingly similar.
Gohdog wants to tame you. He thinks that the peace all gods strife for can be reached without conflict. I know you are wiser than that. You know that it will take sacrifices to defeat the darkness. Gohdog is even looking to ally with Amrom, the lord of darkness himself. It makes you doubt his true intentions, doesn't it? An ally of death and darkness should be your enemy.”

Meroth - Dark Lord's Mindscape

“Dark Lord, I bring you a warning. Amrom seeks to betray you. He wants to abandon all ambitions of all powerful undead realm. He promised you to be the steward of his new empire. But he is already abandoning all pretenses of conquest. He wants to have Azeriah peacefully persuade Kesk the join, even though he could just take it by force.
Asking weak mortals for permission to take what is rightfully yours? Do you want to be degraded to a mere diplomat? Attend meetings with bureaucrats? You know as well as he does that this isn't your nature. As soon as you do not fit into this peaceful empire he will dispose of you.”

Meroth - MorningStar's Mindscape

“I have seen your minions at work. Do you bring promise of further destruction?”

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Ignatz's Mindscape

"Poor Ignatz, you have such a tortured soul. Do not worry. We are gods, nothing will be able to destroy us but each other."

Meroth - Morningstar's Mindscape

"Who am I to deny such a friendly request." With these words Meroth shattered the gates that kept Morningstar out of this world.

Let's see what this guy/gal is all about.

Meroth - Magnus' Mindscape

"I already told you. The Dark Lord resides in the southern isles and is growing an army of darkness to sweep over the rest of the world."

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Amrom's Mindscape

“Treachery seems to be in Mimsy's own nature. Not only has she turned against you, but also against me. Me, who helped the elves in their time of need, me, who never harmed nature and sought to punish those who would stand in its way. Despite all of this she chose to act against me and my ward.”
“We have been at odds before, but it seems that now we have a common enemy. Perhaps the elves are not long for this world after all. What do you think?”

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Mount Green

Meroth saw the kushlings advance towards the beastmen army. Mimsy's doing, he was sure. He would not allow it, the beastmen must not be stopped by an army of saplings.

A storm gathered over the massive group of kushents. Black clouds towered above them. With the distant crackling of thunder it started to rain. But what fell on the kushlings was not mere water. As the drops hit them their skin started to sizzle. The acid rain slowly ate his way through them, disintegrating them, leaving behind only a thick black slurry.

Maybe later something good could grow out of it, but for now they would be destroyed, allowing the beastmen free passage.

Using attack to destroy Jamez's newly raised kushling army.

Vulin fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 3, 2014

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Mount Green

“Oh, I have no interest in emulating your treacherous ways, dear sister. I prefer to be more honest and open with my allies.”

The temperatures around the dire mosquito swarm plummeted quickly and a harsh wind whipped through them. The acid droplets stopped bouncing off harmlessly from their chitin shell. Small icy blades started to cut into tiny wings and legs, felling them out of the air.

Using attack to destroy Jamez' psychedelic dire mosquito army (didn't expect to ever write that).

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Meroth - Red's Mindscape

“You fought well. What do you plan to do next now that you have killed Kwll? Will you take revenge on those that send him to his death?”

Meroth regarded the gathering on the moon with a sly smile. “I, Meroth ,the lord of destruction, allowed you entry into this world, so I will make you an offer: Pledge your allegiance to me and you gain my protection. I will not command you around, I only require you to spread your dominion over the world and take what you regard as your own. I have already seen some of what you can do I'm excited to see more of it.”

Meroth - Earth Warden's Mindscape

“I did not desire the death and destruction caused by the fight between Red and Kwll. A tortured being such as Kwll deserved more compassion. First Braum so long ago and now Kwll, this must be hard for you. You were close to both of them, weren't you? I hope you are not angry with my ward, Red, he only acted in self defence. Perhaps you should work together with Red and find out who send Kwll to his death.”

Meroth - Ignatz's Mindscape

“Your righteous wrath is inspiring, brother, but it is misplaced. The Morningstar is no threat to you, I can promise you. You should be more worried about the Dark Lord. Amrom is already undoing the curse that affected the world after Kwll's death. Soon their armies will be marching again and they will try to exploit the weakness of the nations around them.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012

“You expect me to give you something for nothing then? The arrogance of your kind is truly boundless. Maybe you'll find someone more accepting of this, if you live.” With those words Meroth severed the link.

Meroth - Red's Mindscape

“Beyond you? I'm not used to see you be so humble. Anyway, if you still have some fight left in you, you should pay the dwarves to the north a visit. They just have found some riches that might appeal to you.
If you want to rest undisturbed, I have a feeling that Mount Green will have some more room soon. You can make your home there for now and take the dwarves later.”

Meroth - Earth Warden's Mindscape

“Ah, your kind is always so busy. After you are done you should go to Red. Poor Kwll deserves that his true murderers are brought to justice.”

Meroth - Mount Green, Valk

The influence of Kwll's death-curse must be removed from this area. The remaining mortals should be in awe of what has happened there and what will happen there soon.

“Ignatz, this is no way to treat a guest.” Meroth watched the scene on the moon from his bronze throne. “Have you not learned from Kwll's death what killing a pretender can do?” He grinned as he looked upon the devastated villages and towns all around the world. “How fitting that you are so ignorant to their suffering. Perhaps this will change if something you hold dear would suffer.” In the scrying pool next to him the monastery on top of Mount Green appeared. “Sacrosanct.” One of his bony fingers touched the surface of the water, sending ripples through it.

The earth shook on Mount Green. First only tiny pebbles rolled down the mountainside, but soon huge boulders were knocked loose too. They smashed through the walls of the monastery, smashing anything and anyone inside. Even the earth beneath the buildings started to move, sliding down the mountain, crushing everything on its way down.

First, spending influence to remove the curse from Mount Green. Then I'm spending attack to annihilate the monastery on Mount Green.

Meroth - Platonis' Mindscape

“It is now time to strike against your enemy, brother. Ignatz is on the moon, fighting a pretender and potentially dooming even more mortals on this world. Punish him for this. Do what you do best: educate. Spread the word about his true nature to every corner of this world. No one should remain ignorant of him anymore. Drag his true nature into the light for everyone to see and let the world be abhorred by it.”

• Locked thread