Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

talking a lot to me but they're not saying anything.

Jesus, man it's just a song!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm not making GBS threads you people, an artist gaslighted me into snapping and posting a huge thread on e/n but in all honesty I just want an artist to make a respectable version of this comic for as much money as they loving want.

Somehow this makes me adolf hitler according to a bunch of people.

Look, like, we're savvy people. We saw the thread. But hey, hope everything works out for you and that you get, if not help, at least a life that you won't look back on and cringe.

god bless

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I can vouch for Sid's artistic ability, he drew my self portrait in this sig:

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Also, if you click it, it plays the 1980's McDonalds Mac Tonight commercial

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

I want to save my jokes before the whole thing gets raped and destroyed I had all these storylines and poo poo I could salvage. I kind of snapped. Since I have nothing to say anymore, my lips are sealed.

I can vouch for cock hero flux as a great dude. relax, bromide (spoonful of)

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Senorita Stinkers posted:

I love you sid no irony

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Michaellaneous posted:

So OP, where else will we see you? sa mart? CC? Reddit? Tumblr?

You'll be seeing him in Hell.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'll market your pants sid

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Freakbox posted:

I am so lost right now- and just for the record, this kid just needs help; he is NOT autistic. I'm mildly autistic, and I have no loving clue what's going on in his head. I'm pretty sure he's unstable and just really needs to talk to...someone. Don't go sticking all your crazies into the 'Autism' basket- we don't want them. They're unpredictable and loud.

I'm completely lost on what to say. It's like watching a bus full of severely developmentally disabled children go flying over a cliff; you're not really sure whether to laugh or cry, because it seems both extremely sad and humorously absurd.

:frogon: I'm just gonna sit back and see where this goes, I guess. Maybe it'll make sense in another couple of hours.

Freakbox, please make a goku pants

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Thank you for a new sig addition

#alfred...

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Freakbox posted:

You're welcome!

Here's one more. :kimchi:

It's Dramatic.

i couldn't pick so i picked both

#alfred...

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

This would have been comedy gold had it been illustrated. And this is just an a parody of edgy video game comics like Penny Arcade and Shredded Moose.

Mal is the main character in Car0lyns edgy video game comic she wrote to get rich. He's just a gender swapped version of her but like one of those androgynous emo kids who wears a beanie and a jack skellington hoodie and smokes pot alot.

Super Hornio Spit-shine
Panel 1: The port town of Left Mano Island is covered in a white sticky sludge, citizens are stuck in the sludge.
Anouncer After a hard night of partying in Sierra Beach, somebody came all over Left Mano Island and you’ve been framed for it!
Panel 2: MAL is shown, dressed as Mario with a paper towel dispenser on his back
Announcer: Use a paper towel dispenser known as CUMRAG to clean up the mess and collect Blind Sprites.
Panel 3: A blue pianta in a police cap yells at MAL.
Blue Pianta: Go straight to work, you can’t miss the mess pal. Your first job is to clean up all that ugliness. And remember, we’ll be watching you, we’ll know if you’ve been wacking off.

Good lord, you are the worst person i've ever~~heaarrrrrd

#alfred...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

WHAT GAIN COULD YOU POSSIBLY GET FROM TORTURING ME HUH?

If you attack me for attacking exploitative, malicious and hurtful SJ's, I really think you're one yourself. I've had white cis males tell me to "check my privilege" and thats exactly what you're doing.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shh shhhh shh shhhh

• Locked thread