Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Curtis Martin
Ty Law
Damien Woody
Vinny Testaverde
Darrelle Revis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
He's one of the best players in the league, and the Patriots aren't going to be loving idiots and put him in a scheme that doesn't take advantage of his skill. It's a huge win.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Sometimes hilarity happens and the Ravens win it all.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
But who will Tom Brady throw to?

Dane Sanzenbacher with his 6th touchdown of the season

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

How does it feel to be the most annoying Pats fan since Koba1t?

Artemis

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Mister Fister posted:

I'm joyous at the Revis signing, but why only 1 year?

Have a good year, get one last buku bucks contract.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

euphronius posted:

Did he not do well in Tampa? I don't think I saw Tampa play last year.

He had a good season but was terrible misused.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
PYF Jet <-> Patriot Patriot <-> Jet turncoat.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
(It's Kyle Brady)

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

That Which Squeaks posted:

He might not be that much of an upgrade over Talib when he was playing well

what now

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Cheat fans are just the utter worst.

Cheat fans

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

I generally sympathize with Jets fans but c'mon dude

mcmagic doesn't count. It's just cruel.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"Let them have their Revis. We'll get one of the stud corners in the draft. Let's take a look at some tape"

*VHS of Space Mutiny is pushed into VCR*

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Serisothikos posted:

With the 18th pick in the NFL draft, the New York Jets select... Blast Hardcheese

No no no it'd have to go

WE WANT BLAST WE WANT BLAST WE WANT BLAST

"With the 9th overall pick in the NFL draft, the New York Jets select from Penn State, Butch Deadlift"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Not that anyone is interested but what has gone on here with the Rutgers athletic department since that thread has only proved me right in that firing Pernetti was a stupid move.

I don't know enough about the case to say that you're wrong, and yet I am still sure you are.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Kyle Brady is my favorite player that nobody is going to remember in well, negative 3 years.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Edit*Wait, that's not official yet. But they did just sign Vaughn Martin though.

Detroit_Dogg fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Mar 13, 2014

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Dexo posted:

Bears apperantly signed Willie Young to a 3 year deal, What can Lions fans tell me about him?

edit:

Good situational pass rusher.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

Jets apparently going after signing former Lions TE Brandon Pettigrew

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 9m

I'm told free-agent TE Brandon Pettigrew will have a deal in place with a team shortly. #nyj

I like it. Looks like they won't go TE in the draft.

Good signing. Has some groan worthy drops but he's a great blocker.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I hope Harrison plays for every team in the AFC North.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
You guys should be really happy with that signing and I'm sure he'll ruin a Lions quarterback sometime in the next few seasons.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
"How's the weather up there hon?"
":stare:"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Take that Jared and meat head brother! We have __________ now!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Ozu posted:

$8m in cap savings, $3.6m in dead money.

Rounded up is 20.

Rounded way up.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Brandon Pettigrew to the Lions for a 4 year deal. Detroit_Dogg and Mr. Sandman have fallen through on talks for the 5th straight niight.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Ginn is going to run really fast down the field.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Well, other than being one of the worst tight ends in the NFL, he's pretty good.

He actually is pretty good though.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
LaMarr Woodley apparently wanted to take a huge hometown discount to play for the Lions but they wouldn't even return his calls.

Dunno why he would want to come play for a team that he doesn't fit at all in.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm glad they clarified that his head would explode only figuratively.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Michael Vick is cool and I hope he succeeds, go the jets.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Two G's in that buddy.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Michael Vick isn't even in the top like 100 despicable players in the NFL.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Yall probably thought war elephants were wrong too.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Is there some place in the world where cockfighting isn't big?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
4th rounder for Gosder, cool.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Alouicious posted:

Old men, running the world. a NEW AGE

Stick with the prod

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

swampface posted:

Lions sign Dan Orlovsky to a one year deal.

YES BEST DAY EVER

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dan Orlovsky can throw the ball really far downfield and I'm really loving psyched for that if/when Staff gets hurt.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Mr. Funny Pants posted:

Please forgive me if I missed it, but did anyone else see that a source says the LAPD confirmed to the Raiders and 49ers that Jackson did have gang ties?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/source-lapd-confirms-jacksons-gang-ties-49ers-raiders?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Yes, DeSean Jackson knows people who are involved in gangs. Shocking, he's a human being from a not so nice place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Who knows what will happen in the NFC North when Aaron Rodgers retires midway through the season

• Locked thread