Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Earth, ember, storm, morphling...and bloodseeker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
So yesterday I played my very first Weaver game (4/0/20 :smug:) and something kind of weird happened: I cast shukuchi at the same second that Doom doomed me. So I was doomed...but shukuchi'd...so I just ran away. I'd never really thought about it but I guess doom doesn't purge active effects?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Last night I played with the ultimate in stereotypical NP players: afk cliff farmed from level 1, never joined a team fight, all-chatted "gg" every time any one of us died, constantly demanded we report each other, and raged at us in portuguese (or at least I assume, since there was a healthy levening of "noobs" in there). But, he basically won the game for us since the other team couldn't defend against him. It felt so, so dirty and I ended up apologizing to the other team. It didn't feel like a win.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I just realized rod of atos would be pretty good against ember spirit. Hmm.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I expected the ending to be someone allchatting "report windrunner feed"

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
So I bought a compendium but don't have an option to create or join a fantasy league, is this option not available yet or is something going wrong on my end?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Am I right in guessing "ptmdr" is shorthand spanish swearing (puto madre)? Cause the guy in my last game sure kept spamming it and other vowel-less gibberish.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Enigma89 posted:

Probably but if he was French then it could of been something else. In French MDR basically means LOL. MDR = Mort de Rir // Death of Laughter. PT could of been short for Putain = gently caress.

He was typing spanish words in addition to ptmdr and ctmr etc

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Peewi posted:

Is it just me or does the in-game compendium not make any mention of getting points for watching qualifier games like the website does?

It's in there right under the 10 hero selection.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Is there any way to display a random loading screen?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Azzents posted:

In your player loadout you can shuffle your loading screens, announcers and HUDs.

That's not what I was asking.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

satsui no thankyou posted:

he's making the right decision because hes dendi and knows that he 100% will do more with the farm than his team. dont emulate him in garbage tier because youll just cause hissy fits and probably gently caress it up anyway.

Kuroky was talking on stream and mentioned that they generally prioritize Dendi's farm over everyone else's, even XBOCT's.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I had a clinkz game recently with a bloodseeker on my team vs a jungling nature's prophet and I just kept running in and solo-killing him until he called me a "clinkz picking noob" :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I finally finished my Dazzle figurine, now time to show it off with crappy cellphone pictures.

edit: lol birdpoop photobomb

• Locked thread