Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Ha, ditto for Sonja

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe
Ew, double post

Captain Hats
Jan 6, 2009

ELF
Let me know if I'm going too overboard with the hammy declarations on Kl'rt. It's just too much fun to be able to do this with a PC, as opposed to evil villains whose tirades are stopped halfway through.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I for one am enjoying them. It only seems fitting for Super Skrull.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Captain Hats posted:

Let me know if I'm going too overboard with the hammy declarations on Kl'rt. It's just too much fun to be able to do this with a PC, as opposed to evil villains whose tirades are stopped halfway through.

Oh no no no, don't stop! I'm loving it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Uh, is it too late to come back to this game? :shobon:

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

Uh, is it too late to come back to this game? :shobon:

Not at all! If you're in we can tag you in for this round. Actually Randall is going to be gone for a few days so if you want to go now for your action we can take his action later. Crack some Hydra skulls!

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I approve of handing off my action right now to Lurdiak. Been itching to see some Man-Ape fighting.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Thanks, posted. I don't think Man-Ape is very good at what he does.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lurdiak posted:

Thanks, posted. I don't think Man-Ape is very good at what he does.

He's a little better then you think, at least. It's actually an 11 with a d4, stepped up to a d6 by your effect. Still, yes, not an amazing roll by any means.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Where did the d4 come from? It's been a while.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

Where did the d4 come from? It's been a while.

If you have no effect die from your roll you automatically get a d4 effect.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Oooh right. That is slightly better, yeah.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Posted my response to Belial's attack. Who's next in the move order?

Edit: Also I just realized to ask, was it Captain Hats' opportunity or mine that you grabbed, Lager?

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jun 5, 2014

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

RandallODim posted:

Posted my response to Belial's attack. Who's next in the move order?

Edit: Also I just realized to ask, was it Captain Hats' opportunity or mine that you grabbed, Lager?

I missed your opportunity when I was reading through so it was Captain Hats'. That said, I'll buy your opportunity as well since the Pool has been shrinking. Take a PP also.

And if you want to make a post go for it. I was actually typing up a post as well but I would rather have you go since we usurped your position in the turn order already.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Lager posted:

I missed your opportunity when I was reading through so it was Captain Hats'. That said, I'll buy your opportunity as well since the Pool has been shrinking. Take a PP also.

And if you want to make a post go for it. I was actually typing up a post as well but I would rather have you go since we usurped your position in the turn order already.

Woo, one more precious PP to keep me out of the fire another attack longer! And I'll aim to have an action up later tonight. Should I make a second post or just edit it into my current one?

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

RandallODim posted:

Woo, one more precious PP to keep me out of the fire another attack longer! And I'll aim to have an action up later tonight. Should I make a second post or just edit it into my current one?

You can just edit your current post, just make a post in this thread too so I know when you do so.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Edit made. I was not expecting that burst to be as high rolling as it was, but I think it's certainly time to put some of Hydra down for a hard nap. If anyone gets stressed out, I'm going for trauma.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

RandallODim posted:

Edit made. I was not expecting that burst to be as high rolling as it was, but I think it's certainly time to put some of Hydra down for a hard nap. If anyone gets stressed out, I'm going for trauma.

I'll update with a huge post tonight. I had to go to bed before you finished last night but I saved the work I had started. Also, there will be some movement for the other scenes later this week.

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

My first attack must ALWAYS be a charge!
...have I missed a San fransisko update?

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Druggeddwarf posted:

...have I missed a San fransisko update?

Nope, it's coming tonight.

Correction: Tomorrow night. Dealing with some stuff tonight.

Lager fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jun 7, 2014

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
A candid picture of Sir Nicholas and his crossbow.

RandallODim fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jun 8, 2014

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

RandallODim posted:

A candid picture of Sir Nicholas and his crossbow.

Hahaha, I don't think you had the MSPaint effects on it at first, did you? That was a nice surprise when I opened the thread back up to post.

Anyway, post incoming for all scenes. Apologies again to the non-Chikhaggo crews for my pacing being off, but things are just about wrapped up there which means Act I is nearly done!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I hope I didn't go too overboard with that last post.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

I hope I didn't go too overboard with that last post.

Post was awesome. I mean you could've just threatened him at this point to end it but suplexing is way more hilarious!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

The Man-Ape follows through on his threats! Also I wanted to suplex something since the start of the game.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

The Man-Ape follows through on his threats! Also I wanted to suplex something since the start of the game.

It's never a bad time for a suplex.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Lager posted:

It's never a bad time for a suplex.

Druggeddwarf
Nov 9, 2011

My first attack must ALWAYS be a charge!
Whoops! I forgot to reply. Sorry Danvers!

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

New post up for everything but the Hydra hideaway. M'Baku can feel free to do whatever comes to his gorilla-blood addled mind, and Kl'rt can wake up anytime now that we're in a transition scene, but other than that just waiting on Randall to get back from vacation.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I was kinda waiting for someone else to do something first. :shobon:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
On my way home in a few hours, I'll get a post up tonight. Sorry for dropping out for a week the moment I get personally called out to say something. v:v:v

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

RandallODim posted:

On my way home in a few hours, I'll get a post up tonight. Sorry for dropping out for a week the moment I get personally called out to say something. v:v:v

That's okay, the forums were down for me for like three days anyway.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
Oh, hey. Suddenly there are councilors. I guess my last post looks kind of dumb now, huh.

(Also I'll post in the morning. I just wanted to get a random OOC comment out of the way first.)

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Oh, hey. Suddenly there are councilors. I guess my last post looks kind of dumb now, huh.

(Also I'll post in the morning. I just wanted to get a random OOC comment out of the way first.)

Yeah that was my bad - I had wanted them there at the start but forget to describe their presence to you guys when I set the room up for you.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
So, who's Queen Synklar in the 616? Because I feel like she's not this lady.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

RandallODim posted:

So, who's Queen Synklar in the 616? Because I feel like she's not this lady.

She's actually supposed to be this one.

Also, post will be coming tonight now that forums are fully functional and I have an evening off.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
Druggeddwarf, Maltose, you guys still around? Just asking because I've kind of been the only person talking in this scene for a while.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Yeah, I am trying to figure out how best to respond because I'm pretty sure it would be untoward to throw a councilman off the roof or other common Moon Knight Negotiation Tactics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Mr. Maltose posted:

Yeah, I am trying to figure out how best to respond because I'm pretty sure it would be untoward to throw a councilman off the roof or other common Moon Knight Negotiation Tactics.

No you should definitely do that. Or cut one of their faces off and wear it. These are great negotiation tactics.

• Locked thread