Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So now it's suddenly a bottle episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh right, she was fooling around with that guy.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

String up the little girl, that's a great idea.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well she gets away with it again. Also I'm glad the space stuff is staying really tense compared to the relationship drama on the planet.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

drat girl you got one hell of a case of Stockholm syndrome.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yes that's right, screw the likely mutated grounder, that will end well.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well scratch another one off the list. How many are going to die tonight?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

This show is based on a book right? Has anybody read it and have they already run out of material and are just running with the premise at this point? I mean it's supposed to be YA, and I can't imagine anyone managing to stretch one of those into a full season, especially not in however many minutes out of an hour this runs.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rocksicles posted:

Yeah but it was a Japanese sub. Landcruiser of the sea.

Also it was a diesel sub, as long as the fuel doesn't evaporate off you could theoretically get it working again with a few hours of work even if it was abandoned on the bottom of a lake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Wow these kids are dumb.

• Locked thread