Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

When the girl escaped from the giant eel with a tiny scratch on her leg I knew this was going to be Terra Nova 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

10 minutes in & i have decided this show is worse than helix.

Yeah and it's not really getting any better.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

poo poo! People are actually dying?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I dunno. I thought that was ok except for all the dumb drama created between everyone.

I'm not paying a ton of attention though. Have no idea what's going on in space or what crashed at the end there.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Fighting Trousers posted:

As for what's happening on the station - I'm starting to wonder if we're going to see the entirety of the Ark lost, and the show end up being solely about the juvenile delinquents vs. the Grounders.

Probably.

Also, why haven't the Grounders just killed all the kids already? They could've just attacked the camp early on and wiped them out early on.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The scene of the Grounders running through the jungle looked like something out of Lord of the Rings.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Teek posted:

Surely they have to be the descendants of the government people who stayed in the mountain bunker, right? I expect they're setting up a "twist" where relatively normal looking soldiers and scientists emerge to confront them.

I'd be more surprised if we didn't end up getting a twist like that. Reminds me of Lost.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Also goddamn Clarke you straight up murdered that guy. :rip:

Yeah that was brutal. It was almost as shocking as them burning up all their food supplies.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sober posted:

Finn and Bellamy are alive, right guys?

Yeah, they wouldn't kill them off screen and miss Clarke seeing it.

So what's the deal with Mount Weather? Do we know anything about it or is it just an unknown faction at this point? That was actually pretty good, I'll probably pay more attention to the 2nd season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

No surprise to see mentions of Battlestar Galactica and Lost. Sounds good but I hope they don't slow things down too much especially with more episodes being added. It seems like they are aware of that issue though.

• Locked thread