Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
pilot was... so so. the little leg scratch after giant supereel just made me eyeroll super hard.

on the other hand cw is doing good work with their other shows and it is an interesting premise.

they also seem to be dealing with some potentially interesting plot points re governance and stuff and hint that it might be more than just a dumb teen drama, at least based on the preview, so I suppose it's worth sticking with a few episodes at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
much better than the pilot. definitely still a teen drama but felt a lot more grounded.

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012

Shakugan posted:

I'm weirded out by how the protagonist sounds (i.e. her voice) exactly like Nina Dobrev.

holy poo poo. she does. it's surreal.

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012

kdrudy posted:

No one from space deserves to live, they are all stupid. Except Finn, he just needs to find a magic dog.

Edit: haha, didn't expect that.

seriously rooting for the grounders to wipe everyone out except Finn.

what horrible little children

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012

muscles like this? posted:

Man, gently caress you Jasper.

Still can't tell if that was actually the Exodus ship or not.

it was. the rocket fuel proved it.

it makes me kinda perversely happy that they just detonated the whole exodus ship.

I love that this show isn't afraid to drop bodies. keeps it from being predictable and trite.

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
did they really kill off their last non-white cast member?

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
surprisingly good show. Looking forward to season 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damiya
Jul 3, 2012
last lead, then. but dang we've been remarking on how they keep killing off black characters and whoops there they go again. :(

• Locked thread