Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
L @JETS
W TEXANS
L @PATRIOTS
L DOLPHINS
W CHARGERS
W CARDINALS
L @BROWNS
L @SEAHAWKS
L BRONCOS
L @CHARGERS
W CHIEFS
W @RAMS
L 49ERS
L @CHIEFS
W BILLS
L @BRONCOS

6-10

Also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

@ Ravens
W: Ravens haven't seen Hue's offense yet and it compensates for Dalton's corvidophobia.
vs. Falcons
W: Atlanta's defense isn't good enough to compensate.
vs. Titans
W: Titans are barely a football team.
BYE
W: The Bengals have never lost during a bye week.
@ Patriots
W: Bengals are 1:0 in games vs Tom Brady that I chose to remember.
vs. Panthers
W: Cam just doesn't compare physically to the Red Rifle.
@ Colts
W: Luck is overrated.
vs. Ravens
W: The Ravens are just the new Browns and the Browns have never won anything.
vs. Jaguars
W: The Jaguars will have announced their move to Brisbane at this point and won't be playing for anything.
vs. Browns
W: The Browns are the old ravens and as of 2000 the Ravens hadn't won anything.
@ Saints
W: The Saints are still emotionally drained from Katrina and will be unable to focus on the game.
@ Texans
W: If the Texans can't win with Pro Bowl star Matt Schaub, how can they win without?
@ Buccaneers
W: Michael Johnson and Anthony Collin's deployment as sleeper agents is finally revealed.
vs. Steelers
W: Andy Dalton's game is good enough to gain consent prior.
@ Browns
W: Fun fact: The Browns have never beaten the Bengals ever.
vs. Broncos
W: Manning's tendency to choke in key situations slightly edges out Dalton's tendency to choke in key situations.
@ Steelers
W: The Bengals play their third stringers but still win when the Steelers all simultaneously suffer a crisis of individuality and show up the Penguins game.

Regular season: 17-0

Divisional round:
The Bengals never actually play their game after the league eliminates them in the wildcard round through force of habit.

uh bullshit good sir.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chargers:

1. @Arizona - Win
2. vs Seattle - Loss
3. @Buffalo - Win
4. vs Jacksonville - Win
5. vs New York Jets - Loss
6. @Oakland - Win
7. vs KC - Win
8. @Denver - Loss
9. @Miami - Win
10. vs Oakland - Loss
11. vs St. Louis - Win
12. @Baltimore - Loss
13. vs New England - Loss
14. vs Denver - Win
15. @San Francisco - Loss
16. @KC - Loss

8-8

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Redskins:

at Houston Texans - L
vs. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - W
at Philadelphia Eagles - L
vs. NEW YORK GIANTS - W
vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - L
at Arizona Cardinals - L
vs. TENNESSEE TITANS - W
at Dallas Cowboys - L
at Minnesota Vikings - L
BYE
vs. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - W
at San Francisco 49ers - L
at Indianapolis Colts - L
vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS - W
at New York Giants - L
vs. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - L
vs. DALLAS COWBOYS - W

Maybe they'll win some games like @HOU or @MIN, but they could also lose some other games like the home games against NYG and DAL. I think 6-10 is a pretty reasonable estimate, even if the defense has looked good this preseason. If RG3 returns to close to his rookie form, they could win the division, but I don't think he will. Then again, 8-8 could win the NFC East so maybe he just needs to be a league average QB to make it there.

edit: I guess I predicted an 0-8 road record!

Mind_Taker fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Aug 25, 2014

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Ravens

W vs.Bengals - Dalton plays like poo poo in Baltimore
W vs.Steelers - Raven's new O shines.
W @Browns - We see JFF in the 4th
L vs.Panthers - Panther's D still top notch, shuts down Ravens run game hard
W @Colts - Colts D is still bad, game turns out to be a shoot out
W @Buccaneers - Bucs O can't hang with the Raven's O
W vs.Falcons - home field advantage, falcons still building
L @Bengals - A good team at home
W @Steelers - gently caress the Steelers
W vs.Titans - Titans will be bad.
L @Saints - Drew Brees is too good.
W vs.Chargers - Home field advantage. Enjoy winter weather on the east coast for the morning game San... Diegans?
W @Dolphins - Tannehill swings for the fences and misses all day, The Smiths bail Flacco out.
W vs.Jaguars - Jags got no one to run the ball or catch the ball.
W @Texans - Texans still have no O.
W vs.Browns - Browns are bad this year. Water wet, sky blue.

13-3 bring it

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
Guess I’ll do the Bears, and going off this preseason it’s going to be more of the same from last year: upper echelon offense with a horrid defense. But combine those with what looks to be the worst special teams I’ve seen out of the Bears in a decade.

Bills – W – Start strong, look good enough on defense, Bears homers think sky is the limit.

@ 49ers – L – Back down to Earth, Kaepernick runs rings around over eager pass rushers, while Gore averages seven yards a carry.

@ Jets – W – Very close game, Cutler has a bad day, defense does just enough again.

Packers – W – Fluke game, Bears win by Bearsing.

@ Panthers – L – Newton goes nuts on Bears defense. Panthers get 200+ yards on the ground, dominate defensively.

@ Falcons – W – Bears defense lucks into a good game, dline looks solid. Hester gets a TD, but Cutler has a banner day thanks to oline.

Dolphins – W – Who knows? This is a tossup. Give it to the Bears at home.

@ Patriots – L – Can’t beat the Brady led Pats. So it has been told.

@ Packers – L – A solid thumping in Lambeau. Lacy has his best day to date. Dumb bears fans halfheartedly ask for Clausen because Jay "just can't beat the Packers at home".

Vikings – W – Bears start turning a corner on offense, Vikings are forced to throw in second half.

Buccs – W – McCown almost leads a comeback where Lovie gets a few picks out of Cutler.

@ Lions – W – Just hoping for a win so my family doesn’t have to put up with me cursing the television on Thanksgiving.

Cowboys – W – Should be the worst defense of the year all around. Bears homers going nuts on unbeatable offense.

Saints – L – Bears rest up only be gashed by Brees. Ingram looks like he’s running over 19 year olds from FAU.

Lions – L – Lions start putting on a run, Bears offense can’t keep up. Cutler gets sacked a bunch. Dumb Bears fans call for Clausen for real.

@ Vikings – L – Everyone is cold. Bears special teams gets hammered.

9-7 record, miss the playoffs, Trestman put on notice and Tucker gets shitcanned.

On offense, Bears look about the same, the passing attack is good, the running game doesn’t get started until midway through the season. Holmes looks good for whatever reason, when Wilson comes back he's not particularly impressive.

On defense McClellin doesn’t make it even halfway through the year, but Bostic puts some poo poo together. Peanut falls off a cliff, but Fuller looks good.

On special teams O’Donnell doesn’t impress and Gould’s numbers go down, both could be due to inconsistent longsnapping. No return man ever really steps up.

So, you know, same old (new) Bears.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Volkerball posted:

L @JETS
W TEXANS
L @PATRIOTS
L DOLPHINS
W CHARGERS
W CARDINALS
L @BROWNS
L @SEAHAWKS
L BRONCOS
L @CHARGERS
W CHIEFS
W @RAMS
L 49ERS
L @CHIEFS
W BILLS
L @BRONCOS

6-10

Also

a-yup

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.
1 BUF @ CHI W, I don't believe in the Bills D without Pettine.

2 CHI @ SF L, a moderately improved Bears D will still get picked apart with bootlegs. Bears lose in a shootout.

3 CHI @ NYJ W, Bears are able to stop the Jets O and Marshall and Alshon embarrass the Jets dbs.

4 GB @ CHI W, Soldier Field causes some fluky bullshit and Packers' fans fume.

5 CHI @ CAR L, This was a hard call. I have no faith in the Panthers offense but the defense is good enough to win on its own.

6 CHI @ ATL W, Probably be close. I think the Falcons' defense will surprise some people, but it wont be enough to stop Marshall and Alshon.

7 MIA @ CHI W, This will probably be close even though I think the Dolphins will be really bad this year.

8 CHI @ NE L, hahaha they are not beating New England

9 Bye

10 CHI @ GB W, Packers' fans will call this revenge but we will all know this is just a stepping stone on their way to another Super Bowl.

11 MIN @ CHI W, especially if Cassel is still starting.

12 TB @ CHI L, I flipped a coin on this one. I think Gerald McCoy is gunna be all over Cutler.

13 CHI @ DET L, a really stupid loss and Cutler probably gets hurt.

14 DAL @ CHI W, I cannot wait to watch Pickles earn a new contract against the Cowboys defense.

15 NO @ CHI W, Bears played mostly ok against the Saints 2013.

16 DET @ CHI W, Caldwell's team is in full implosion.

17 CHI @ MIN L, Zimmer's defense is gunna be really loving good.

Season record: 9-7 No playoffs. Even if the Bears made the playoffs the Packers would still win the Super Bowl.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ravens

1 L vs.Bengals - Dalton is terrible against the Ravens but the Offense will need time to gel before being able to stand against the likes of Cincy's D.

2 W vs.Steelers - Short week at home heavily favors Baltimore.

3 W @Browns - The Browns just don't have any kind of receiving attack to speak of without Gordon or a starting caliber QB.

4 L vs.Panthers - Panthers front seven is too good to get any kind of run game going, Kubiak's scheme falters without it.

5 L Colts - Luck is mobile enough to live through the Ravens front seven and take advantage of Baltimore's young, small safeties.

6 W @Buccaneers - Josh Mccown is going to get hosed up.

7 W vs.Falcons - The Falcons are too weak on both lines to hold up against Baltimore. Game looks competitive in the first half due to Ryan and his weapons but they just can't keep up against the constant defensive assault and it turns into a Blood bath.

8 W Bengals - The offense has had time put it together and Andy Dalton still can't play with interior pressure in his face. Most QBs can't but the night and day difference in Andy gives Baltimore the game.

9 W @Steelers - gently caress the Steelers.

10 L vs.Titans - The Ravens have always had a tendency to fall in trap games after any kind of prolonged success.

11 L @Saints - The Saints are just a far better team, especially at home.

12 W vs.Chargers - Baltimore wins a close game in no small part due to San Diego jet lag, but isn't the real winner the team that has a young superstar WR that Ozzie Newsome was stupid enough to pass on TWICE despite having just given away the Ravens' best receiver for a loving SIXTH, making the new #2 a KR who can't catch the football. I mean for gently caress's sake Allen ran a slow 40 because he was injured and wasn't that the exact reason given for not drafting Anquan Boldin originally, his 40 time when in no way has that been essential to the way he plays the position, a mistake you said you would never make again Ozzie! Thank god Matt Elam is here to cover those kind of receiving talents with the whole of his hobbit heart. I mean drat.

13 W @Dolphins - I ain't scared of Mike Wallace.

14 W vs.Jaguars - Or Bortles.

15 W @Texans - I'm actually terrified of the duos Clowney/Watt and Johnson/Hopkins but you'll need more than Fitzmagic to turn that team into the Juggernaut they could be.

16 W vs.Browns - I would genuinely enjoy seeing JFF sacked around 7 times and I bet this is the kind of game where that could happen.

11-5 Division Winners because the Bengals have a rougher schedule.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
@BAL - W
ATL - W
TEN - W
BYE
@NE - L
CAR - L
@IND - W
BAL - L
JAX - W
CLE - W
@NO - L
@HOU - W
@TB - W
PIT - W
@CLE - L
DEN - W
PIT - L

10-6, i'll take it!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I think this is how the season will turn out, in no order within a group. it roughly adds up to 256 wins

GREAT 11+ wins
Denver Broncos
Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
Seattle Seahawks

GOOD 9-10 wins
Arizona Cardinals
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Philadelphia Eagles
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers

MEDIOCRE ~8 wins
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Pittsburgh Steelers

BAD < 8 wins
Atlanta Falcons
Dallas Cowboys
Jacksonville Jaguars
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New York Giants
New York Jets
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

TERRIBLE <= 4 wins
Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans
Oakland Raiders
Saint Louis Rams

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
Seahawks 19-0 Super Bowl Champs :getin:

for real though I feel really good about this season since everyone is healthy and our only major losses were Tate and Clemons

Packers - W? - this will be a close one because Matthews is going to be living in our backfield – toss-up, leaning Hawks with my obvious homer bias
@ Chargers - 50/50 tossup - I have a really hard time trying to picture how this game will go. sometimes Rivers just lights it up out of nowhere, it could be a blowout win or a nailbiter loss
Broncos - W - gently caress the Broncos
BYE
@ Washington - W - i haven't seen much of them this preseason but it sounded like they're still bad and possibly even worse
Cowboys - W unless they suddenly materialize a D
@ Rams - W with Bradford out (which super sucks for you guys) this shouldn't be difficult
@ Panthers W - hard for me to judge; I want to say that's an easy win for us because of their receiving corps but Cam owns so who the hell knows
Raiders - W - I can't say anything you guys don't already know
Giants - W - our entire D has had Eli's number dialed up for the past couple years, so playing as at home should be :lol:-worthy
@ Chiefs - W - Starting Quarterback Alex Smith is better than PB gives him credit for
Cardinals - W - I'd like the Cards to see some success because of :swoon: Deone Bucannon :swoon: but I think we've got this home game
@ Niners - L? - i'd bet we'll drop one of our games against the Niners, and it'll probably be on the road. tossup
@ Eagles - W - probable win, but a frighteningly close one
Niners - W - if we split the series we'll get the W at home
@ Cardinals - W? - if we lose to the Cards it'll happen in Phoenix toss-up
Rams - W - rip sam bradford's ligaments

best case: 16-0
worst case: 10-6

my super homer projection: 14-2

for real though only a few games on this schedule worry me.

gently caress the broncos

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Aug 26, 2014

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

Bills 2014

@Bears - Loss
Dolphins - Win
Chargers - Loss
@Texans - Win
@Lions - Loss
Patriots - Loss
Vikings - Win
@Jets - Win
Chiefs - Win
@Dolphins - Loss
Jets - Loss
Browns - Win
@Broncos - Loss
Packers - Loss
@Raiders - Win
@Patriots - Third Stringers Win

8-8 :shrug:

@Bears - Win, Jordan Palmer helps them gimmick their way to a win.
Dolphins - Win
Chargers - Loss
@Texans - Loss, Fitz clowns EJ :mad:.
@Lions - Loss
Patriots - :lol:
Vikings - Win
@Jets - Win
Chiefs - Loss
@Dolphins - Loss
Jets - Loss
Browns - Win
@Broncos - :lol:
Packers - Loss
@Raiders - Win
@Patriots - Meaningless Win.

7-9

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Malloreon posted:

I think this is how the season will turn out, in no order within a group. it roughly adds up to 256 wins

MEDIOCRE ~8 wins
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Pittsburgh Steelers

You put the entire AFC North at .500 or under. It isn't the division it was 3 years ago but I figure at least one of us will have a winning record.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

KettleWL posted:

DEN - W

10-6, i'll take it!
The Bengals have never beaten Peyton Manning.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Atticus Finch posted:

this is the post your av was made for

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
wheez I feel like you like the Chargers a lot more than I do

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The Patriots are going to go either 12-4 or 13-3 and after humiliating a team everybody was all hyped up for in the divisional round will end up losing in the conference final.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Based on all of your predictions, the Phins appear to be going 0-16.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
My prediction is that Green Bay breaks multiple major offensive records this season and Rodgers wins another MVP. That offense is stacked to hell. It'll be 2011 all over again, right along with a second round exit from the playoffs.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

@ Ravens
W: Ravens haven't seen Hue's offense yet and it compensates for Dalton's corvidophobia.
vs. Falcons
W: Atlanta's defense isn't good enough to compensate.
vs. Titans
W: Titans are barely a football team.
BYE
W: The Bengals have never lost during a bye week.
@ Patriots
W: Bengals are 1:0 in games vs Tom Brady that I chose to remember.
vs. Panthers
W: Cam just doesn't compare physically to the Red Rifle.
@ Colts
W: Luck is overrated.
vs. Ravens
W: The Ravens are just the new Browns and the Browns have never won anything.
vs. Jaguars
W: The Jaguars will have announced their move to Brisbane at this point and won't be playing for anything.
vs. Browns
W: The Browns are the old ravens and as of 2000 the Ravens hadn't won anything.
@ Saints
W: The Saints are still emotionally drained from Katrina and will be unable to focus on the game.
@ Texans
W: If the Texans can't win with Pro Bowl star Matt Schaub, how can they win without?
@ Buccaneers
W: Michael Johnson and Anthony Collin's deployment as sleeper agents is finally revealed.
vs. Steelers
W: Andy Dalton's game is good enough to gain consent prior.
@ Browns
W: Fun fact: The Browns have never beaten the Bengals ever.
vs. Broncos
W: Manning's tendency to choke in key situations slightly edges out Dalton's tendency to choke in key situations.
@ Steelers
W: The Bengals play their third stringers but still win when the Steelers all simultaneously suffer a crisis of individuality and show up the Penguins game.

Regular season: 17-0

Divisional round:
The Bengals never actually play their game after the league eliminates them in the wildcard round through force of habit.

clicked on this thread to make basically this exact post so thanks for saving me some time

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Ehud posted:

Based on all of your predictions, the Phins appear to be going 0-16.

Afcw and nfcn ain't no cakewalk. But you guys do get to play the jags and raiders + 4 games vs the jets and bills, so I figure 5-8 wins personally.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Atticus Finch posted:

The Bengals hadn't ever beaten Tom Brady either as of this time last year.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
But the Bengals play Denver like week 16 and hurricane season is well over by that point.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Puppy Bowl posted:

But the Bengals play Denver like week 16 and hurricane season is well over by that point.

Denver will have homefield advantage locked up then, and the Bengals will have to win so that they can stay in the wildcard hunt in week 17.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Someone's never lived in Cincy before. You're lucky to see the sun twice from October to March.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Atticus Finch posted:

No but they played them very well last season, at home, and I believe that the Broncos offense will be worse, while the Bengals haven't significantly improved I'm assuming some form of young player development (and maybe Dennard will actually be really good and we'll have another CB who isn't about to draw SSI)

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
For the Bucs, I predict Doug Martin will go down in week 3 and be replaced by Earnest Graham, who was watching the game in the stands and was already wearing cleats and happened to have a set of pads ready to go. He'll put up decent numbers throughout the season and they'll have 8 wins by week 14. That is when I wake up from my coma 15 years from now where I find out that they really went 6-10 mostly due to McCown getting torn to shreds every week due to the awful O-line. L.A. still won't have a team.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

The Bengals hadn't ever beaten Tom Brady either as of this time last year.
Brady was on the bench in 2001 so that counts.

KettleWL posted:

No but they played them very well last season, at home, and I believe that the Broncos offense will be worse, while the Bengals haven't significantly improved I'm assuming some form of young player development (and maybe Dennard will actually be really good and we'll have another CB who isn't about to draw SSI)
Sure and maybe next time they play the Dolphins they'll win.

As an actual prediction, I think the Bengals will go 12-4. Broncos, Steelers once (ugh), Browns once, and the Saints will give them their losses.

No Irish Need Imply fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Aug 27, 2014

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

DupaDupa posted:

4 GB @ CHI W, Soldier Field causes some fluky bullshit and Packers' fans fume.
10 CHI @ GB W, Packers' fans will call this revenge but we will all know this is just a stepping stone on their way to another Super Bowl.
:laffo: Bears sweeping the Packers? Not happening. If it does I'll let you pick my av/text from the day after the second game until the start of the 2015 season :toxx:

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Fenrir posted:

:laffo: Bears sweeping the Packers? Not happening. If it does I'll let you pick my av/text from the day after the second game until the start of the 2015 season :toxx:

If you read the text its pretty obvious there was a typo there and I didn't count it in my predicted record. :v:

but yeah sure I'll choose your av in the fantasy world where the Bears sweep the Packers & I'm happy and successful.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Exceedingly optimistic predictions, based on the Bears D not being as bad as it looks.

CHI vs. BUF - W (Yeah...)
CHI @ SF - W (they look even worse than us right now)
CHI @ NYJ - W (No way their secondary contains Marshall and Jeffery)
CHI vs. GB - W (I'm not really seeing the hype for GB being obvious SB contenders, Rodgers only plays one position)
CHI @ CAR - L (I think this is the year they finally get us, doubt our D contains a running QB as massive as Cam)
CHI @ ATL - W (Mike Tice's O-line will be destroyed, Cutler offers Ryan some sympathy ice packs)
CHI vs. MIA - W (Might be our D's best performance of the season)
CHI @ NE - L (No way, not on the road)
CHI @ GB - L (Can't stop Eddie Lacy, also probably gonna get bamboozled on ST...again)
CHI vs. MIN - W (Bad day for Bridgewater)
CHI vs. TB - W (Mankins will get MRSA, just you wait)
CHI @ DET - W (Jeffery and Marshall abuse their terrible CBs, Stafford throws three picks, all on sidearm passes)
CHI vs. DAL - L (Final score: 45-42, Tony Romo's greatest career win)
CHI vs. NO - W (We play well in the cold, they don't)
CHI vs. DET - W (Personal foul penalty by Suh keeps GW drive alive)
CHI vs. MIN - L (1st round bye locked, 2nd in conference, starters don't play)

11-5, win divisional round game, lose in NFCCG to the Seahawks. Cutler plays well, stays on the field and is praised for his toughness. Defense gets mauled.

Filthy Casual fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Aug 27, 2014

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Now that I have taken in the 4th preseason games I am clearly prepared to make 100% accurate predictions

@Dolphins - W
@Vikings - W
Raiders - W
@Chiefs - W
Bengals - W
@Bills - W
Jets - W
Bears - W
Broncos - W
<Bye>
@Colts - L
Lions - W
@Packers - L
@Chargers - L
Dolphins - W
@Jets - L
Bills - W

AFC
E - Patriots (12-4), Dolphins (8-8), Jets (8-8), Bills (5-11)
N - Bengals (10-6), Steelers (9-7), Ravens (7-9), Browns (4-12)
S - Colts (10-6), Titans (7-9), Texans (7-9), Jaguars (5-11)
W - Chargers (11-5), Broncos (11-5), Chiefs (7-9), Raiders (5-11)

NFC
E - Eagles (9-7), Cowboys (5-11), Washington (5-11), Giants (5-11)
N - Packers (12-4), Bears (10-6), Vikings (7-9), Lions (6-10)
S - Saints (12-4), Panthers (9-7), Falcons (8-8), Buccaneers (8-8)
W - 49ers (11-5), Seahawks (10-6), Cardinals (7-9), Rams (6-10)

Playoffs
AFC
#4 Colts over #5 Broncos
#6 Steelers over #3 Colts
#1 Patriots over #6 Steelers
#2 Chargers over #4 Colts
Patriots over Chargers

NFC
#4 Eagles over #5 Seahawks
#6 Bears over #3 49ers
#6 Bears over #1 Packers
#4 Eagles over #2 Saints
Eagles over Bears

Patriots over Eagles. Or realistically an engineered set of championships where all 4 teams are pretty likable. Wooo

Draft order: Browns, Browns (Bills), Raiders, Giants, Jaguars, Washington, Cowboys, Lions, Rams, Texans.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Aug 29, 2014

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jets pull a Dolphins, dropping their final 2 games against divisional opponents to miss the playoffs.

9-7
code:
9/7	Raiders		W
9/14	@Packers	L
9/22	Bears		W
9/28	Lions		W
10/5	@Chargers 	L
10/12	Broncos		L
10/16	@Patriots	L
10/26	Bills		W
11/2	@Chiefs		L
11/9	Steelers	W
BYE
11/23	@Bills		W
12/1	Dolphins	W
12/7	@Vikings	W
12/14	@Titans		W
12/21	Patriots	L
12/28	@Dolphins	L

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Kalli posted:

AFC
N - Bengals (10-6), Steelers (9-7), Ravens (7-9), Browns (4-12)

Playoffs
AFC
#4 Colts over #5 Broncos
#6 Steelers over #3 Colts
#1 Patriots over #6 Steelers
#2 Chargers over #4 Colts
Patriots over Chargers
Booooo

DJcyclopz
Feb 16, 2012
AFC East
NYJ 12-4
NE 10-6
BUF 8-8
MIA 3-13

AFC North
CIN 11-5
PIT 7-9
BAL 7-9
CLE 5-11

AFC South
IND 11-5
HOU 8-8
TEN 4-12
JAX 4-12

AFC West
DEN 12-4
KC 8-8
SD 6-10
OAK 6-10

NFC East
PHI 12-4
WAS 8-8
DAL 7-9
NYG 7-9

NFC North
GB 11-5
DET 9-7
CHI 7-9
MIN 5-11

NFC South
NO 11-5
CAR 11-5
ATL 9-7
TB 5-11

NFC West
SF 11-5
SEA 10-6
STL 9-7
ARI 6-10

Wildcard:
IND beats NE 24-17
CIN beats HOU 24-3
SF beats CAR 9-7
GB beats SEA 21-17

Divisonal:
IND beats DEN 36-31
NYJ beats CIN 28-14
PHI beats SF 17-14
NO beats GB 28-24

Conference:
NYJ beats IND 17-10
PHI beats NO 28-21

Superbowl:
NYJ beat PHI 21-17

Other Predictions:
Michael Vick replaces Geno Smith week 6 (broken femur)

In the midst of giving up a 17+ point comeback, JJ Watt will be penalized for excessive celebration and referees will cite “Incredible Hulk.”

5 different teams will overcome a 14-point deficit in the second half to win with the aid of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on their opposing teams.

A member of the Washington Redskins will be penalized and fined for using an ethnic slur on the field, despite their team name being an ethnic slur.

Tampa Bay loses 4 games by a margin of <3.

On the verge of an unlikely comeback, the Miami Dolphins will give up a fumble, miss a field goal, or miss an extra point citing a flatulence related distraction.

During Lions @ Jets, the announcers will joke more than once about how Chris Johnson and Calvin Johnson are not the same person.

Jim Harbaugh
Aug 29, 2014

by Ion Helmet
We aren't losing to the loving Eagles.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I legit want the Browns to have the nos. 1 and 2 picks.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

zimbomonkey posted:

That would own since the offseason and draft are our super bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

zimbomonkey posted:

They could draft the top two qbs and they'd both be busts.

• Locked thread