Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Luscious.

Time for a new thread of sperging about a video game with rpg elements and comic books. Pretty much sums my life up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Harlock posted:

Old Man Logan Hawkeye is the best, obviously.

I liked the comic too.

I'm one to talk, but what's wrong with you? Cousin loving Hulks who rule the Southwest?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

NotALizardman posted:

And besides, everyone knows that the First Avenger costume is his best besides flag-toga.

You are a god among men.

Speaking of Cap, any datamining show his Winter Soldier costume yet?

Edit: Found it. [Removed due to forum breaking]

Not really all that exciting, was hoping for the blue shield from the trailers, but who am I kidding? I'll still get it.

Diabetic fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 1, 2014

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

TheChad posted:

Just started playing this, really drat fun game. :) Nick Cage is beast so far!

Too bad I missed that free hero code. :(

Are you sure? I think it may still be active, can't hurt to try it.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

TheChad posted:

Tried inputting it on the webpage and it said expired code. :(

That blows, I can touch you with my Hulk wiener if that'll make you feel better.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

So it sounds like Team Ups might be delayed until next week because Marvel's got some particular changes that need to be made to Falcon and Firestar before they can go in-game (Falcon's wing angles are wrong and Firestar's powers look too much like flames instead of microwaves) but they should still go onto the test server this week, and the rest of the stuff they'd been meaning to push live should still go live anyway.

Or maybe Marvel will approve the changes instantly and it will go live tomorrow.

Nobody knows!

But in other news, Shirtless Gambit is still coming and wasn't canceled or anything, everyone can rest easy knowing that he's just been pushed back a bit.

And here's a picture of Thor's next costume:

Is Thor this week or next week? Also is the patch tomorrow or Friday?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

So, patch tomorrow, no Team Ups, Old Man Thor, Winter Soldier Cap, and Fear Itself Black Widow?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Ok this is important, how much is the Old Man Thor, Movie Cap and Taskmaster alternate costumes?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

jubelio posted:

This sounds cool. It seems like people are more hyped for TM than most recent heroes. Is this because of the suprise nature of the release, the fact that he is a villain cross over, or that he is beloved in comics, or all 3? I'm not much of a comics guy so I wouldnt know. I guess a 4th option is goons always obsessive compulsive about whatever is new.

It's because he's the Kenny Powers of superheroes/villains, a douche but a douche that can sometimes have a heart of gold.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

So I'm a little confused, was today's update the weekly update and Taskmaster was the release? I thought there was Winter Soldier Cap and Old Man Thor coming this week as well.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/80861/costume-thread-coming-soon#latest
I love you Jube and Kelp. :allears:

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I kinda think Comixfan has autism or some form of aspergers.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

StarkRavingMad posted:

So, apologies if this is well-known, but I hadn't seen it before and thought it might be new with this patch. I watched the Taskmaster Institute video all the way through since I hadn't in awhile and I noticed the number at the end of it appeared to be an actual phone number and not a 555-FAKE. So I called it.

The Taskmaster told me to enter the code INSTITUTE to claim my prize. So I did on the website, and got a "Taskmaster Mystery Box." Mine had 3 two-hour boosts in it. This code should work for anyone who hasn't redeemed it.
This is the best God drat thing. Never change Marvel Heroes, never change.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Old Man Thor will be next week, I know a lot of you are excited about it as I am. I wanna complete my diabetic Brimley ensemble.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

To me, it seems like leveling to 60 in WoW pre-Burning Crusade.

Diabetic fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Apr 4, 2014

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

This has been my favorite Hulk look so far besides the movie one. Can't wait dammit.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

The wordings weird, but you can redeem the code today.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Cease to Hope posted:

Wait, is his ability on G goatse?

This gives Clobbering Time a whole new level of amazing.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I have both my cow portals from last week, if anyone wants a Hulk, Spidey, Loki or Hawkguy, I'm your man, guy, diabetic, thing.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I made some things, I am not good at theory crafting equipment, I just hope I don't get laughed out of the thread. :ohdear:

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/83379/new-design-an-item-contest-category-3-artifacts/p12

And of course I gently caress up by putting them all in one thread. :bravo:

Diabetic fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Apr 14, 2014

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

HUMAN FISH posted:

Here's my unique suggestion:

Tony's Favourite Ring
+1 Durability
+xxx Tenacity
+xx% Power duration
+x% Attack speed
+x% Move speed

"That looks way too big for a finger."

NO. NO INTERNET, NO, BAD.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Is the Team-Up pre-sale up on the game client still?

Also what are the prices for Marvel Now Hulk and Old Man Thor? Can't check it from where I am currently.

Thank you for including me in the list of Goon items, I know I probably won't win but it's nice to be mentioned. :allears:

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Cease to Hope posted:

The Team-up bundle is no longer in the game client. Armor Hulk and old Thor are 1250G each.

F, 850G are left in my account, blah, I'd go all in if they were less than 20 total.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

This was worth the price of admission. :allears: Still, that guy when I disagreed with him had 603 disagrees. God drat, goons get around.

I didn't get banned but I only disagreed with one post that was admittedly him being a cock, so boys, don't worry I'll still talk about wieners and random super hero poo poo.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I will say you guys keep me in this game. I initially signed up for this after my addiction to the facebook game made me have enough of the pay2win crap and I had a few co-workers who abandoned the game not a week after telling me I should totally play it. After I left the powerful supergroup they created Fantastic Foreskin and joined Groot Force I haven't looked back. You shitlords make this game what it is and I salute you. :911:

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

So excited for this weekend, just bought some super stretchy diabetic socks to withhold the power of my bowels.

Also how come you people hate Dink and long necks? You have a problem with long necks?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Gropey C posted:

Surtur is only number 73 on the power list...so still plenty of big baddies above that.

Where is this list?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

I think M:UA has you punching Galactus at some point, but the finale is still fighting Doom? (could be wrong about the order here)

You fight Doom then Galactus at the end.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

So, 200 splinter hero or team-up?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Got from Random Hero - Thor token
Got from Random Costume - Old Man Hawkeye

Bought 25 bucks worth of fun bux:

Bought Old Man Thor - Got Ghost Rider Classic
Bought Punisher - Got Hulk token
Bought Daredevil - Got Wolverine token

I'm happy though I got no new heroes that I didn't purchase I do like the Old Man Hawkeye outfit and Classic Ghost Rider, though he's running F4 right now so I may not change unless they release the bad rear end 2099 / Robbie Ghost Rider.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

You sons a bitches got it all wrong. It's Diet Coke or nothing.

I've determined that from this point forward I'm only buying outfits that turn my characters into surly old men.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Diet Groot

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I just pray there is some god awful outfit for her to wear that will upset the pubs so bad they will full on riot until the bikini outfit is instated.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

On the topic of Ms. M what's the deal with the Z going down her spandex?

Dear God I hope that butt floss Psylocke is the more extreme of the outfits, I would much rather her have like anything beyond that.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I really like the X-Force Psylocke costume. I imagine that people will use that one to say that "She isn't their waifu I swear!"

Any word on the Female Ghost Rider getting a Japanese sports bike and/or her scythe?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Two things:

Did Hulk's infinite movement spam make it to live?

Also, can Captain America now fly as well?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I have a gently caress load of boons if I am given a time in the evening I will shoot my sugary boon load across everyone's faces.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Checking my inventory, I have in the neighborhood of 50 boons, that is SIF, RIF and XP respectively. I've been eating pineapple so the boons dropped on June 2nd will be delicious.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Now with the servers back up, what all was added? Anyone confirm if Death Gambit is out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Did this patch have any interesting info dumps? I know Glass Cannon hasn't updated their site with anything yet.

• Locked thread