Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Fresh new thread smell, when you want to get it in Oberst? Please tell me sometime tonight, I just got home and can play for the next 8 hours. I can play Sunday night sometime but would prefer to get it in today. If you need to mess with your roster and get your practice in before that's fine. I'm jumping on now and playing a long practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Oberst posted:

Clash of the champions. Maybe tonight?

Yeah what time works for you, I will easily be up for the next 6 hours. Possibly longer.

Edit: Give me a time that works for you, I'm trying to get to the gym and stuff so I can play for the next hour then will have to see after that.

Chocolate fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 31, 2014

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Oberst posted:

Passed out. Woke up @ 4 am. More sleep

I can do 1-3:30 mst. Then real late after that.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Fender posted:

The CPU is offering me 2nd and 3rd rounders for Lattimore. Anyone want? His injury stat sucks a lot. But everything else about him is just Frank Gore lite. He's a fantastic second option, but I already have a second option.

Yeah I just drafted a rb that sucks. His name is Noel Adeshina, 95 spd but sucks at everything else. You want Adeshina+picks or just picks?

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Oberst posted:

Rdy 2 rck

just got home, I'm jumping on right now.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
That was a cheese possesion, my bad. I'm trying to figure out this playbook.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
My internet just died. Resetting my router. Should be good in 5. My bad. I'm resetting my ps3. It won't get back on too psn. Your still good to play? drat psn is being wack af. I got this just give me a second.

Chocolate fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Apr 1, 2014

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Trindon Holliday breaks jaw, Browns trail 10 with 4:00 to go.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Egyptians lose, god I played horrible. Really need to get in the lab and figure out this colts playbook. Their is potential in their I am just not using it.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Oberst posted:

Your horrible is still pretty good; Ray rice just turned on the getting away from CDV charges speed. So get pumped since we play again in two weeks.

If you go worse than 12-4 i will be very surprised

I'm not worried I just need to get this playbook down. I don't think I'm going to gently caress around with the option. I don't know. It's good but it's annoying swapping in geno constantly.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
On the Lattimore deal let me get a look at his stats and if I like him I will send a second rounder over.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Yo Lattimore blows he is a definite down grade for me.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
When you want to do it oberst? I'm free all day tomorrow but got a heavy weekend. Saturday is pretty much a no go and could go super late on Sunday. Also idk about this Indy playbook, I am doing horrible with it. I might just custom the Browns with a different run scheme.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Oberst posted:

Can you start, like, right now (or in the next 20)?

Like now? I just saw this.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Dubious posted:

Advance is pending Oberst vs Chocolate, fluff vs CPU Jets, Fender vs CPU Cards.

Try knock those out today if ya'll can.

Just got home Oberst. Free for the rest of the day. Let me know when.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Oberst posted:

Can you play soon?

Yes, when do you want to go?

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
What you want to do here. It's your internet right? Or is it madden?

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Fluo posted:

Are goons still able to join even though you guys have got to week4?

Black Gold alternate account spotted. Coming this summer to a theater near you "The Longest Con." Description: Betrayed by the league he loved, left for dead, in the blockbuster action movie of the summer SA forums user *Black_Gold* voiced by Keanu Reeves and live acted by Kanye West gets even with some old friends. He waited for 7 years in silence, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Oberst posted:

M25 PS3 S5: Oberst Weeps

M25 PS3 S5: Changing of the Guard (and dt's to lb's) Discount when do you want to get it in my man. I got off tomorrow all day but have a window from 1-3 mst from now till friday.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
My bad discount hopping on soonish.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

oldskool posted:

s'all good, no rush, catching up on last night's RAW anyway

sent you an invite if your ready.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Oh my god. Ask discount about the end of the first half.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Also Santheb I am not active on bizarro. I need to pull myself out of it. I'm done with the colts playbook. Discount dropped about 5 picks. I just don't like the routes/run game at all.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I've been a poor league member. I might be able to play tonight.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I'm back if you could take me off auto. I worked like 30 hours in the last three days. I can play my game anytime today. The somethingawful app was being weird for me so I couldn't do my usual mobile shitposting.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

When you wanna go grocery?

today around 5:00 mst work for you?

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I might be like 7 minutes late.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
I might be like 7 minutes late.

Edit: like 30 now I'm sorry

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Idling btw now.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Going to be later tonight if I could fluff

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Hey I'm sorry fluff and whoever else I haven't played. I need to go on auto for a couple of weeks here.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
May return to the league after finals are done. Just want to say if the Browns get Manziel in 2014 I want to reserve them for Madden 15.

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Chocolate posted:

May return to the league after finals are done. Just want to say if the Browns get Manziel in 2014 I want to reserve them for Madden 15.

Haha let's go, Browns select Manziel with the 22nd. Time to bring this city the championship it deserves (again).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
Yo what is everyone going to do for Madden 15? Is the switch to PS4 going to be made pretty heavily or is PS3 going to be going strong again?

• Locked thread