Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
just read the new 670-1

670-1 is gay
army is gay
my life is gay

brb suicide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
although, i did learn from it that the chief of staff of the army can "prescribe their own uniform" which makes me wonder why they don't just say "fuckit" and go nuts

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

iceslice posted:

edit: The best part is the amount of material they produced about how to be a leader, lesson plan books, etc. that say literally nothing. I wonder how much time and money was spent on them.

if you find a number you have just found the cost of a bullet point

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

How much would it cost you to bang that fatty every day for a month? And it won't be a secret either.

Everyone has a price. I say $20.

$19.75

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

14 days left. Knowing my luck there will be a shooter threat I'll die one hour before terminal.

ftfy

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

rip

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

psydude posted:

I saw the most Army thing the other day: there were contractors walking around BAF spraying flowers with bleach.

:pwn:

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

yeahok posted:

he working in the tranning room

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

i get my dd214 at 730am tomorrow. i will post confirming such, thus beginning my toxx.

prepare for a drunk post 24-ish hours from now resulting in my ban.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cole's gonna post in the morning that instead of his dd 214 he got orders to afghanistan

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Soulex posted:

It's not. Why the gently caress would I make something up?

Everything is fake.

Sprained wrist? Fake.

Ball pain? Fake.

Missing leg? Stop malingering.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
We had a kid try to swan dive off the top bunk at 30th AG. Another kid in the company next to us ate his rifle on the range a couple weeks before we shot. Apparently basic is hard.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Gooble Gobble posted:

Everyone in the military is retarded

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

sup almost a decade later 1-19 buddy :respek:

apparently they aren't using swiss seats in basic anymore, lame as gently caress

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

sforzacio posted:

Whaaat. They were as of one year ago.

Someone linked me to the FB page for C 1-19 and in the most recent pics kids are doing the rappel tower in regular harnesses. just ain't right.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Signaleer posted:

Among the E-4 Mafia, legend tells of a great shamurai warrior. His powers of deception were so strong, not even in the civilian world would anyone ever thrust responsibility upon him or maintain even the most basic expectations of his abilities. No mortal could decipher his illusion, and he lived for many years getting bitches and money with great harmony.

please dont talk about my life

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Deathy McDeath posted:

Basic training stories ITT

mine was harder than urs a drill sgt literally killed a dude because

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

bulletsponge13 posted:

No one wants to be an accomplice to your entrapment.

thin green line

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Kick-Puncher posted:

What the gently caress is there to do around or on Leonard wood? I am stuck here doing not very much for two weeks. I also have no car

Stip clubs, chinese food, tattoo parlors. Area 151 is a club or something. Everything is poo poo.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Cole's toxx away from the army thread has been extended indefinitely. Please report all future transgressions to your friendly neighborhood moderator!!

Snitches get stitches.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Failure to report a witnessed crime may result in you facing penalties!!!

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
all loving nobles must loving hang

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Richard Bong posted:

Yeah! Inject methylmercury like an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630368

• Locked thread