Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's the service cap. Only jerks wear it, it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know a bunch of med dudes who work at Travis, and the lab guys all seem pretty happy.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

please stop posting pics from my livejournal

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please stop me in the commissary, especially during the lunch rush, and tell me about how you benchpressed the bodies of 200 people in vietnam or whatever

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The coolest thing our airshow is going to have is a F-22 static. Welp.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cojawfee posted:

If you're in the air force, and you can't afford things, you're doing it wrong. As a single person, I have poo poo tons of disposable income. I'm sick of hearing single airmen complaining about how they have no money. It's a few days before payday and they don't have any money. Learn some financial skills.

If you don't have money it's because you're either a retard or you got your dependapotamus pregnant or both. In any case, you're hosed.

I always have plenty of money at the end of the month. Our other A1C had to borrow money from me for a haircut once, though. He ended up on mealcard because he would spend his BAS on video games or whatever. It's kinda nice having a threshold where I can just not be worse than this abortion of an airman and still look good.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had my first non-AETC SAPR brief and good loving lord, cop squadron is full of retards. Stop asking questions so I can go back to wasting my day off, fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oneday for Life posted:

I don't think my point was accurately made...we have plenty of money, especially those of us who are single. We just don't want to spend it on any of these retarded Air Force events so we use the excuse that we have no money. I don't give a gently caress about someone's going away party or some booster club for events I'm going to try and make an "appointment" for, so of course, I have no money. Pretty easy to convince people when most of the people asking for my cash have been in so long that when they were airmen, they were making $500 a month.

That's about how much I make after bills. Basically what I'm saying is being an Airman is gay enough without awkward-rear end going away parties.

• Locked thread