Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012
After peak rape analysts predict that the air force will tear itself apart as factions vie for control of what little rape remains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012
The best feeling on the planet was working watch in blues two nights a week because the commander couldn't when Blues Monday was supposed to be. Especially when he showed up in ABUs to grace us with his morale boosting presence. No one else was wearing blued on mission before that, but boy did we start a trend.

somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012
Nobles need their ample fields and Chiefs need somewhere to suck off the Col.

somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012

Cojawfee posted:

Yeah, really. If I see an email for a going away and it isn't someone I care about, I don't go.

• Locked thread