Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Borini has been alright for Sunderland, I think he and Aspas are decent cover as you say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Well hang on now, he didn't say what kind of contract it was. Maybe their actual garbageman quit/retired/died.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

I dunno man, whoever wins this should go on to win the league, unless it's Man City in which case get hosed.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Gigi Galli posted:

Anyone that donates to this should be shot and killed.

Shot and killed and shot again.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

irlZaphod posted:

Agreed, disagreeing with an opinion about something equates to getting worked up about it.

Nice meltdown

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

I'm sorry. I cant resist a "nice meltdown" opportunity.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Burqa King posted:

My experience of Liverpool fans is that they're insufferable whether they lose or win. They are horribly sentimental and constantly talk about being victimised, more than the Jews even. I want them (Liverpool fans) to be ground to dust. I want the dust to be sealed in lead and dropped in the Irish Sea so it doesn't contaminate the rest of us.

There are too many ex-players in the media too. Way more than there should be. Finally, I fuckibg hate Jamie Redknapp and his stupid waistcoats and youthful appearance.

There is much less sanctimonious mythology surrounding Chelsea and City, perhaps because they haven't been around as long. Jose is good-looking and has a GSOH. Pellegrini is too old to be likable so he is my second choice.

Nice meltdown.

In related news, Brendan Rogers won Manager of the Month for March, while Luis Suarez and Steven Gerrard shared Player of the Month :owned:

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

You got in my head. I decided checked who won Manager of the Month for the same time last year.

David Moyes :negative:

Digital Jesus fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Apr 11, 2014

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

#makeusdream

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

and, y'know, Chelsea...

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Also Moyes' soul didn't go into Everton, he sold it to Satan SAF.

Seems a while since anyone said Pooshited btw

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

I've just posted a MDT here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3626896

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Portugeese?

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

What an awesome few days of football/football news. Too bad City didn't choke too, but I'll take it.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

irlZaphod posted:

I woke up this morning and had a text which was timestamped about 20 minutes before the text which Taff got, informing me that Moyes was going to get sacked.

I also just got another one informing me that Arsenal are poo poo, can anyone confirm this??

Confirmed, op

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

Ryan Giggs is a piece of poo poo lol

I wonder if "no more getting your dongle out" is part of his management contract.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Ravel posted:

I'm quite upset Suarez hasn't done anything ridiculous this season

idk he scored a ridiculous number of goals

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Everything is set up perfectly. We are going to knock off Bayern in the Champion's League Final next year and Subway are literally going to make a Munich Sandwich.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

More like yoga mat companies are putting bread in their mats.

idk

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Has Tim Sherwood not already been told he's done at the end of the season? Maybe I just read too many drat rumours.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Someone do a MDT. I did the last one.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Can't wait for the van Gaal vs Mourinho mind games.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

MDT come onnnnnn

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

funkybottoms posted:

maybe United will swap out "The Chosen One" banner with "Giggs will tear your wife apart again" to cover a few different eventualities

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

MrBling posted:

I hope whoever comes in buys a literal left back.

Having a converted winger, a right back and two centre backs as your left back option is just ludicrous and it has been going on for far too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3BXhdbkbXY

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Very few of the decent players actually play here.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Mourinho is calling random managers pretending to be Spurs and Man U officials. ~Mind games~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

May thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630500

• Locked thread