Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
This is it, lads

Remaining fixtures for May

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Looks like Brendan bottled it.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Pissflaps posted:

Looks like Brendan bottled it.

That is a carefully worded statement.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Bloodshed busses and buckets of bubby tears

Carrier
May 12, 2009

End this lovely season already.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

it seems like it's mathematically impossible for liverpool to finish lower than 4th...

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
that liverpool-newcastle prediction looks spot on

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
It seems like it's mathematically impossible for Newcastle to lose more than 2 games

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

belgend posted:

it seems like it's mathematically impossible for liverpool to finish lower than 4th...

Been like that since the Norwich game iirc

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
I'd like to make it clear that if Arsenal Football Club finishes the season in the top four, it will not get a trophy for that. It will, however, get a trophy should it defeat Hull City Association Football Club in the final of the Football Association Challenge Cup.[1]

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
gently caress Arsenal.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
gently caress all the old money clubs

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Im done trying to figure this season out, but I think Cardiff, Norwich and Villa are going down. Fulham to win at Stoke and beat Palace, Villa to lose their last three games. They cant keep avoiding the drop, it has to be Villa's year.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I wish more players had smiled for their mask photos. The non-smiling ones look especially creepy.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 523 days!
Lads, I think Manchester City Football Club will hoist the Barclay's Premier League 2013-2014 trophy.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I don't really care about the EPL, but i want my Liverpool supporting friends misery to be never ending so now I guess I do care after all.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
*in the august 2013 voice* "liverpool will never finish above 4th with brendan rodgers in charge"

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

what will jozy's bowel movement mean for liverpool

a)

or

b)

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 523 days!
http://hasthewhaleexplodedyet.com/

^Big Blue whale might blow up, I don't think it's specifically referring to Mourinho and the Chels but we should keep an eye on it.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Daily Mail reporting that Van Gaal will be presented as new Man Utd managed on tuesday.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Ponce de Le0n posted:

*in the august 2013 voice* "liverpool will never finish above 4th with brendan rodgers in charge"

He kept saying fifth not fourth lol

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

TheRat posted:

Daily Mail reporting that Van Gaal will be presented as new Man Utd managed on tuesday.

And Giggs is getting a contract even if he's not allowed to train with the first team.

They're actually hiring someone for the sole purpose of gardening leave.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
As a fan of a team who are Champions League football havers, I would like to congratulate other Champions League havers and offer my goondolences to teams who are not Champions League havers (henceforth known as CLH)

I am also looking forward to two weeks of bottling it and sincerely hope that every team in the top 3 losses all of their remaining games

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Couple of twists to come in May I reckon, could be at the top, bottom or both. Can see either City or Liverpool dropping points this weekend, and the relegation scrap is ridiculous, going to be a great last week.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'd rather see City win the title than Liverpool, ugh, gross.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Shrapnig posted:

I'd rather see City win the title than Liverpool, ugh, gross.

I'm yet to meet a red who would prefer Liverpool to win it, it's a weird feeling.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

So has anyone made a Gerrard/Bill Buckner analogy yet?

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Couple of twists to come in May I reckon, could be at the top, bottom or both. Can see either City or Liverpool dropping points this weekend, and the relegation scrap is ridiculous, going to be a great last week.

In a title race you couldn't really pick teams worse to face than Martinez Everton and Crystal Pulis. Although Everton have been a bit poor recently and they don't have much incentive to rally, Pulis has already said he's playing his best team because he doesn't want the title race to be affected by his youth teamers.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Moktaro posted:

I don't know who that is

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 523 days!
Bill Buckner, he played right defensive midfielder for the Boston Red Sox and lost his team the 1986 World Series Cup.

Imagine 'Pool hasn't won the league in 100 years and Gerrard did that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18caPNisP2U

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Moktaro posted:

No, because shut up.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I wish for Liverpool to win the titles so The Finn can end his adminship on a high note.

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Moktaro posted:

No because baseball is poo poo

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Xbox One posted:

Bill Buckner, he played right defensive midfielder for the Boston Red Sox and lost his team the 1986 World Series Cup.

Nice meltdown

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Xbox One posted:

Imagine this happened 25 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAZK5PpOZOQ

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Xbox One posted:

great stuff

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27248910

United made Pogba train alone during his contract dispute. What a shambles that club is.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

TheRat posted:

Man Utd going through four different managers in less than 12 months. Fun times ahead.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

vyelkin posted:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27248910

United made Pogba train alone during his contract dispute. What a shambles that club is.

Amazing, all while they threw whatever contract Rooney wanted at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 523 days!
Rooney is a strong english lad who always works hard, never puts in a bad shift. Who is Paul Pogba? First name is strong but there's something off about the last one.

It's not like United could use a box to box midfielder who's not terrible and can put a loving boot in.

• Locked thread