Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

PBR was introduced during the columbian exposition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

December Octopodes posted:

pbr is great for hanging in your lovely bar because its bound to be the cheapest thing there

it's the dive bar of beers

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I think everyone can at least agree that Roy Orbinson was a good tier singer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yaws posted:

beer snobs are the worst people on earth

You thought beer could be free from wine snobbery?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a creepy colon posted:

P funny how Milwaukee completely abandoned pbr when it was unpopular for all those years and now they are literally attempting to buy it back now that its had the hipster revival

On one hand they are sort of the embarrassed of the whole hipster thing, on the other hand they did sponsor subtle tie-in ad campaigns for dive bars and also indie musician events.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Right now I have Spaten, Fat Tire and Pilsner Urquell in the fridge.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

redshirt posted:

This is what I'm talking about!

Cheap buzz, smooth flavor, hip friends, indie music, trucker caps....

Just don't drink too much or you will wake up the next day with gauges in your ears.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

seriously. Girls like her, make me spend less at the bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

KING OV HELL posted:

When are hipsters going to start drinking cider so more bars have a better cider selection dammit

it's a euro thing more than anything else.

• Locked thread