Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Couple things I want to point out before we get started. We're going to try this again without the example rule. I understand the point of that rule before because we had a problem with this thread and people getting into arguments over silly things and it generated a ton of reports we didn't want to see. While this worked, it also killed a lot of potential conversation because not everyone has time to go out and scour the internet for crazy poo poo people post about games. Killing the potential for conversation on a forum is obviously not a good thing so feel free to discuss the craziness, post and laugh, have a good time.

One very important thing though. Don't report people in this thread unless they are breaking very major rules like helldumping or NWS poo poo or spamming Goatse or whatever. If some dumbass slapfight happens, work it out. We're not holding your hands anymore and coming to the rescue because someone called you a homo because you said it was mean to point out that some guy cried about the ending to Metal Gear Solid 4. If you generate a bullshit report, I'm gonna post it here and you're gonna look like a loving crybaby.

Enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Hey The GIG, howabout you stop reporting posts that shouldn't be reported you loving dumbass whiny baby idiot. What the gently caress man???

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Hey MiltonSlavemasta don't make bullshit reports ya fuckin nerd. Oh boohoo I saw a post I didn't like guess I better hit a report button and stroke my chin in triumph as I wait for the poster to get a probation so he can't make any posts anymore that make me poop my pants like a little baby

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Great report you generated here a medical mystery, good loving job.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Hadrians Dong and A Fancy 400 lbs can both gently caress off back to babyland

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Ratings really don't matter aside from e-penis, threads only go to the gas chamber if mods send them there.

I wouldn't mind seeing the ratings for the thread, just to see who was so butthurt that they can no longer mash the report button every time something other than coldly-compiled quotes show up on their screen.

Ask and you shall receive! Enjoy this big ol list of names that you wont recognize because seriously who the hell are these people

1.0: SynthOrange
1.0: Cercadelmar
1.0: Kobold Sex Tape
1.0: Faroush
1.0: troofs
1.0: Nef Arious
1.0: iuvian
1.0: Quitte
1.0: Stick Figure Mafia
1.0: Laradus
1.0: mustanginexile
1.0: Setzer Gabbiani
1.0: neongrey
1.0: Octag
1.0: Chocobo
1.0: Silentman0
1.0: kirbysuperstar
1.0: Pirate Jet
1.0: Ekster
1.0: Dulkor
1.0: Xenocidebot
1.0: sick trigger
1.0: pichupal
1.0: Azurrat
1.0: Differo Cathedra
1.0: zonar
1.0: Humongous Pear
1.0: Zingih
1.0: Police Bear
1.0: Trapezohedron
1.0: EA Sports
1.0: DarkstarIV
1.0: Proper Job
1.0: enuma elish
1.0: bbcisdabomb
1.0: Natsuumi
1.0: Hog Inspector
1.0: wobbleski
1.0: Doctor Shitfaced
1.0: Fag Boy Jim
1.0: nudipedalia
1.0: Pittsburgh Lambic
1.0: Cupil
1.0: Nages
1.0: Ygmir
1.0: KoldPT
1.0: Leal
1.0: The Iron Rose
1.0: rms

Edit: it's also entirely possible that people voted it a 1 because it was stuck and it's a Barons thread and I know some crazies follow him around

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

1.0: Doctor Shitfaced

I love this loving username though

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Suspicious Dish posted:

Actually, Kewpuh, question for you: has anybody voted 2, 3, or 4 on any thread ever? Why would anybody do that?

Maybe a couple per thread. Most of the time it's either 5 or 1

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Hey TheSpiritFox don't generate bullshit reports you big pussy

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Ahahahahaha

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

I just enjoy the hysterical leftist wanna-be gender police acting like the far right morality police and attempting to exert influence over a medium that they know absolutely nothing about. Like the Parents Television Council or whatever the group was that tried to get D&D banned, since the SJWs don't enjoy video games (because they view them as "masculine" and hence driven by evil white, straight, cis-males) they are determined to destroy them. I'm not really upset because the more they shriek and flail their arms like toddlers, the faster their movement falls apart.

It's just too bad that there are real problems with gaming and gender that need to be addressed, but while the non-gamer gender police patrol the internet trying to bully everyone into submission they are actually driving people away from their cause. Game companies are starting to realize that for all the hysteria on tumblr, twitter, and web forums, these SJWs don't actually buy video games and all of their wailing has zero effect on game sales. If anything, they stir controversy that brings more attention to games with problematic messages.

Little late on this but holy poo poo

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

YellerBill posted:

Yeah, this thread could be a chill thread for "haha look at these guys" but instead people keep coming in and getting their feelings hurt or trying to play Devil's Advocate or I don't even know anymore. Let the ~serious discussion~ go back to PYF or wherever.

What? That poo poo is awesome. You know to naturally skip over an adam bowen post but sometimes he makes a gem like the one that was quoted 50 times. Would you really want to deprive yourself of reading nutjob posts like that if it meant there being nothing but examples in this thread? I wouldn't.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Mordaedil please stop reporting Adam Bowen!!!!!! This thread is infinitely better with an absolute loving retard like him around to laugh at

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Party Boat posted:

Please do not refer to Adam Bowen as "him" unless you have seen xyr genitals, which is the only way to know what gender xe is

Whoops sorry

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Updated title again

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Ahahaha god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh