Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
I'd just go with the best idea you see (or ones with overwhelming support). Making it too formal will just kind of bog things down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Squack McQuack posted:

Or do you want me to just choose what I want, keeping in mind the thread's consensus?

I think this is best, and I wouldn't mind seeing you put your own twist on submitted ideas. If you want to flex your creative muscles, go hog wild and don't feel too beholden to the exact ideas given to you.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Apr 8, 2014

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
Just chose whatever you think is best. That way you won't get bogged down if the popular ideas are too hard to implement.

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

JossiRossi posted:

I'd just go with the best idea you see (or ones with overwhelming support). Making it too formal will just kind of bog things down.

Lizard Wizard posted:

I think this is best, and I wouldn't mind seeing you put your own twist on submitted ideas. If you want to flex your creative muscles, go hog wild and don't feel too beholden to the exact ideas given to you.

unpronounceable posted:

Just chose whatever you think is best. That way you won't get bogged down if the popular ideas are too hard to implement.

I agree!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I agree with you just choosing whichever ones to do, especially since I'll probably spam the thread with game ideas whenever I get bored.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hulk Hogan uses the power of love to revive the Ultimate Warrior from his untimely death.

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

I'm angry and I want to express it somehow.
:sun:

Putty posted:

Hulk Hogan uses the power of love to revive the Ultimate Warrior from his untimely death.

The game pops up a dead/alive status of the ultimate warrior and you, playing the role of the iron sheik, must tweet whether or not the ultimate warrior sucks dog balls or whatever.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
You're Van Helsing and you need to slay the sleeping Dracula.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
A game where you're a random douche who buys poo poo avatars for other people mods.

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
And the first goon-suggested game is...

I tried a new method for recording this time and it didn't quite work out. I 3D printed a stand similar to this one, but the angle was off. I may try and make a better one, or I may return to the basic method I used in the first episode. Thank you for being patient while I work this out!

Episode 2 - “Goku's Pants”

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
The Lowtax banning game was pretty hilarious, I have to admit.

Can you make a dress-up game for a Men's Rights Activist?

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

Ripoff posted:

The Lowtax banning game was pretty hilarious, I have to admit.

Can you make a dress-up game for a Men's Rights Activist?

Find the Fedora?

Episode 3 should be coming out on 4/16, everyone.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
a game where richard gamingo uses the power of the lollersphere to bowl down the haters

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

Putty posted:

a game where richard gamingo uses the power of the lollersphere to bowl down the haters

I was this close to making a Gamingo game today, but I wasn't convinced that he deserves the honor.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Squack McQuack posted:

I was this close to making a Gamingo game today, but I wasn't convinced that he deserves the honor.

Nah man, Gamingo's legit. He's just...kinda stupid. :ohdear:

Mazo Panku
Nov 30, 2013

Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?

Lizard Wizard posted:

Nah man, Gamingo's legit. He's just...kinda stupid. :ohdear:

Legit what, though? :iiam:

At the very least, you could do an old Warioware final level thing, and make a game that looks just like the banning game, only it's Gamingo. And instead of hitting the button, you have to tap his head so that he fires lasers all upon our forum and ends our fun forever. That got a little dark at the end, there, but it's cool, it's all fantasy!

Also, tossing in the idea of a Radical Larry hairstyle/gimmick change microgame. I do understand that this game already exists, and is called Wrestling MPire, but still.

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

On the topic of wrestling empire, make a game starring Mdickie Jesus where he shows something awful The Matrix.

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

I love this thread. Also, please make a game where Fizzy Pop tries to post inappropriate anime games on the sandcastle.

Also also, please don't ignore the important suggestions of your youtube followers.

You're right Iyan, that's gonna be a real laughriot.

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

Dyslexiactic posted:

I love this thread. Also, please make a game where Fizzy Pop tries to post inappropriate anime games on the sandcastle.

Also also, please don't ignore the important suggestions of your youtube followers.

You're right Iyan, that's gonna be a real laughriot.

I loving hate Doctor Who.

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

Squack McQuack posted:

I loving hate Doctor Who.
I didn't care before but now I do too.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

make a game about hating doctor who

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

A game where you punch Dr. Who in the face.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
A game where you ignore poo poo-head YouTube comments.

StevenM
Nov 6, 2011
A game where you shelter Tumblr users from the real world.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

StevenM posted:

A game where you shelter Tumblr users from the real world.

shield them from the rain with an umbrella made of privileged and homestuck

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I love how much of the editor is borrowed straight out of Mario Paint. Let's see a game about saving Tails from being trolled.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
A game about Dark Syde Phil.
You just don't know what to doooooo

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Metal Gear Rising

Cut A Man and then grab the delicious spine before it hits the ground! Either that or anything with Armstrong doing something- throw the giant chunk of metal at the annoying pretty cyborg man!

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Monkey Fracas posted:

Cut A Man and then grab the delicious spine before it hits the ground!

Okay that is loving amazing

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

Cut A Man and then grab the delicious spine before it hits the ground!

As mariachi Raiden.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Monkey Fracas posted:

Metal Gear Rising

Cut A Man and then grab the delicious spine before it hits the ground! Either that or anything with Armstrong doing something- throw the giant chunk of metal at the annoying pretty cyborg man!

I really want to see this happen.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
Because I'm currently watching the Endless Ocean LPs: A game about touching fish.

Or a game about getting a polar bear or a walrus up onto a sailboat.

The game about touching fish could have like a blowfish and a humphead wrasse bouncing around and you have to touch the wrasse and not the blowfish (cuz' they're poisonous).

The polar bear game could be the bear struggling to get onto the boat so you have to tap a bunch to help him up and when he makes it he says 'I eat baby seals'

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Make a game where you are a scarecam Youtube LPer and you need to react to something scary happening

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Max Overthruster posted:

I love how much of the editor is borrowed straight out of Mario Paint. Let's see a game about saving Tails from being trolled.

Yes, this is a good idea.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 15, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Getsuya posted:

Because I'm currently watching the Endless Ocean LPs: A game about touching fish.

you sick motherhubbard

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

legendsuper posted:

A game about Dark Syde Phil.
You just don't know what to doooooo

A game starring DSP where the instructions are "WHAT DO YOU DO?!" and in the background there's a sign explaining what to do.

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
I'm loving all these suggestions. The next episode will get posted on Wednesday. Keep in mind that these are recorded a few days to a week in advance, so don't think I'm ignoring your ideas.

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
New episode!

CharlestonJew posted:

Game where you have to make Smash Mouth eat the eggs by dragging eggs from Guy Fieri's hair into Ricola's mouth. The music can be a panpipes rendition of All-Star and the background should have DocEvil crysturbating into a body pillow.

Episode 3 - “Smash Mouth Eats the Eggs” - Suggested by CharlestonJew

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I think a game about Caro's Libyan adventure is timely. His story must be told.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wow, that sound glitch was no yolk!

• Locked thread