Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
I made this for the terrible webcomics thread, but it belongs here. It's really stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC9Og7niBXQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
drat it feels good to be a president

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

Trapezium Dave posted:

What if, in an alternate history, the Germans were the one to storm the beaches at D-Day, what would it look like? Well Diana Kennedy has that covered:

I'm pretty sure horses don't work that way

but

it also seems feasible that the Germans would try launching seaponies from schooners. They tried a lot of weird stuff after all.

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

Something like that?

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
Well I'm content with life now

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

CommonTerry posted:

open it fucker

also I love the random jfk sticker hanging out on the front

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
Oh my god it's the movie. I thought it was going to be books but it's the movie.

I want to know everything. :allears:

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
I unironically love the doodles on the jacket. :3:

I feel like I've gone from laughing at the madness to rooting for this artist's crazy jfk stuff??

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
I'm not familiar enough with the "1-person animated passion projects" genre, but yeah, do it even if it's just this and lady ice

Either way share your full impressions of crazy jfk animation. I'm especially interested in the 3D models inserted (jarringly I'm assuming) into the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

babypolis posted:

dont be such a tease and link it

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3628986

i'm disappointed that i didn't know about it until now

• Locked thread