Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

pvax posted:

I'm still on the old 360 version - logging in as pvax. Would be cool to have extra people to compete against.

Request sent. If any other 360 goons want a middling friend on their list so their times look better, send a request my way, Spaz Rx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Either my time online playing trials mode made me much better at the medium tier levels or RedLynx has gone back to the "gently caress you, no more training wheels" difficulty ramp from Trials HD. The difficulty curve seems harsher than Evo.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

magimix posted:

Whatever it lacks in pumped-upness, it seems to more than make up in burrow-into-your-mind and keep-you-up-at-night-ness. Or is that just me? :negative:

But seriously, I full-on actually had trouble drifting off the other night because strains of that song were playing in mind head and I couldn't stop it. :stare:

I left the menu screen on while I cooked dinner on Thursday, and haven't played the game since, and that loving song is still stuck in my head. Welcome to the future.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Narcissus1916 posted:

I came close to buying Fusion for the 360 today in a weak moment, but then watched a youtube "Best Trials fusion user tracks" and saw several veteran creators (Kalnius stood out) making tracks for the Xboxone version of the game.

Can anyone who has the 360 version check out the user created stuff to see if there's still good stuff being made? I don't know if the 360 or the PS4 version will have a better userbase for created levels. :ohdear:

My understanding is that the tracks are platform agnostic since it's using Uplay this time around. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure a track made on one platform is available on all other platforms, they may just not perform as well.

I can definitely confirm though that good tracks are available on 360. Dozens, if not hundreds at this point.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Funkmaster General posted:

Downloadable "budget" titles like these have notoriously short attention-holding power on consoles. I think by this time next year, the console versions' track central will be limited to a very slow trickle of content from the more hardcore track designers, while the PC version will still be seeing decent flow.

I remember with Evo, every DLC pack released on the 360 had fewer and fewer opponents on my personal leaderboards. If I went back to the base tracks I had a massive chunk of people to compete with, but by Riders of Doom I was going against a single opponent.

Hat Films has nearly 200 Evo videos on YouTube, playing 7 well made tracks per video on the 360. Track central had serious legs on that console.

• Locked thread