Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Alright, just wanted to make sure it's not me! I guess I'll just play without leader boards?

And without custom tracks, unfortunately (Though I guess it encourages me to try out the track creator myself).

This game seems really slick from what I've played so far, though if you're not the type to go for perfect runs on every level, it seems like you'll get through the whole thing pretty quick. Good thing it sounds like there will be more level pack add-ons than Evolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Thought I'd mention this for people who didn't check the options menu and might be finding the repeated voices grating when going for perfect runs: You can turn Cindy the AI and the announcer guy off in the Settings menu under "Announcers".

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005

wa27 posted:

Seriously why is there no online multiplayer in this? I had so much fun in Evolution just downloading a dozen of the best/worst user tracks and going into them blind with goons. I don't know if anyone remembers JULES SUCKS BALLS, but that was the finest Trails moment I've experienced.

I'll probably be waiting for the PC version.

Apparently it is coming, but it might be a while.

Also, has there been any word on when they'll be uploading the editor tutorial videos to the RedLynxTV YouTube channel they promote in-game?

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Has anyone heard anything from RedLynx regarding when they'll be uploading the track creator tutorial to that RedLynxTV YouTube channel the game advertised?

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005
Have any PS4 players been having this game crash on them often? The last time I played it and tried loading up a list of user-generated levels, everything went wonky to the point I had to manually restart the system. I might have to wait for a patch before trying this game again.

• Locked thread