Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Cocoa Crispies posted:

don't bother closing it, just sell it at a loss but rig your spreadsheet so it looks like a profit

Crap, the internet is on to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
What is the yospos mobile telephone of choice?

Or are they all poo poo.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

what the gently caress is she supposed to do with it

"oh, look at these poor poor people. i know! i shall donate this future-monocle that i am wearing. i am helping!" ~continues to engage in behavior that exacerbates all problems, also purchases a thing in a pink container because $.00000001 goes to breasts~

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

The Skeep posted:

What is the yospos mobile telephone of choice?

Or are they all poo poo.

webOS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

duTrieux. posted:

purchases a thing in a pink container because $.00000001 goes to breasts~

just like me :shepface:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

no its trash

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

best phone

nokia in general made the best candybar phones

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Vintersorg posted:

best phone

iawtp

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

whoa tempting fate there

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

RZA Encryption posted:

their music service works very well.

Its a good way to listen to your music collection at work or on a phone without syncing physical devices.

I would listen to google play on my s3 except the stereo no longer works lol

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Vintersorg posted:

best phone

there was a model after that one that had a built-in led flashlight which was really handy so i'd go with it for the best phone.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

webOS

I'm sorry I probated you by mistake, I'm on my phone and iOS is poo poo, if I had been using my old pre this never would have happened. again, my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

awful.app really needs a mod mode

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

might be hard to develop without being a mod

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
rotor likes to shoot from the hip i see.

you're a loose cannon rotor! they'll have your star for this.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rotor posted:

I'm sorry I probated you by mistake, I'm on my phone and iOS is poo poo, if I had been using my old pre this never would have happened. again, my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I think Santas Ainol Elf should get to post one free banme without punishment.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

kraftwerk singles posted:

you should cease giving money to google immediately

agreed

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

i feel like I've read about this before but I forget and in any case, holy god

"The 5.1-inch screen is too big to operate with the hand that’s holding it, unless your thumb can stretch like Mrs. Incredible’s. But Samsung has a clever, if weird, fix for this: Among the Galaxy’s 732,852 features is one called “One-Handed Operation,” whose function is to shrink the screen so that you can reach all of it with your thumb. It leaves empty black areas around the shrunken image."

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lmao

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

holy gently caress that system tray

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".

Linguica posted:

"The 5.1-inch screen is too big to operate with the hand that’s holding it, unless your thumb can stretch like Mrs. Incredible’s. But Samsung has a clever, if weird, fix for this: Among the Galaxy’s 732,852 features is one called “One-Handed Operation,” whose function is to shrink the screen so that you can reach all of it with your thumb. It leaves empty black areas around the shrunken image."

lmfao

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Linguica posted:

trigger warning: android

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Linguica posted:

I'm every single thing in that image.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Linguica posted:

holy crap... the anroidlulz are back, baby!!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
what a clever fix

no wait, that's a problem that could be avoided altogether

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

Shifty Pony posted:

they are desperately hoping those people will love the service so much to switch to paid because they don't have enough paying customers.

uhhhhhhhh so umm yeah ok.

I didn't remember that free users didn't get mobile at all, but now they do, with ads.

ads are money, so yeah, I get it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Linguica posted:

yeah they did this first with the galaxy note when the s line was supposed to be not as comically oversized but now they've made it comically oversized also because bigger numbers = better than

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Granbar posted:

this happened recentlu with my ipad air, but i was using one of those flat iphone chargers. theyre poo poo

the ipad requires the 12W charger that came with it, not the 5W charger that comes with an iphone

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Linguica posted:

i am having a hard time finding the words to properly express just how dumb this is.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Shifty Pony posted:

i am having a hard time finding the words to properly express just how dumb this is.

android

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

oh come on that's special even by android standards.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

The Next Big Thing Is Here-

Samsung

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Linguica posted:

ahhahahha

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Your region is okay.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

infernal machines posted:

rotor likes to shoot from the hip i see.

you're a loose cannon rotor! they'll have your star for this.

I just get so mad!!!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Angry Moo Cow posted:

I find my Android Samsung a perfectly usable phone. Nothing wrong with it. No Apple tax for me thanks :)

thinks a Sarnsung phone is worth seven hundred dollars. :laffo:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Linguica posted:

nuke korea

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Linguica posted:

this just may be peak anroid

holy gently caress

lmfao

X-BUM-RAIDER-X
May 7, 2008
rotor, let's have a civilised discussion here. how can we get along if we can't even talk. can we ever have a true assessment of the benefits, and of the cons, of the Palm Operating system? it has many benefits, and also it has some cons, but through open, free discussion, we can settle our difference and lead normal lives again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

OBAMA BIN LIFTIN posted:

rotor, let's have a civilised discussion here. how can we get along if we can't even talk. can we ever have a true assessment of the benefits, and of the cons, of vaccines? it has many benefits, and also it has some cons, but through open, free discussion, we can settle our difference and lead normal lives again.

• Locked thread